Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Carlisle United

This is one where you don't really want the terracing though to be fair.

lol

Shut up.

This is a beast of a tie to get to!

217miles from my pad 4 hours in the car.

Or

3hours 30 mins - actually on trains

1hour 30 mins - waiting for trains

Costing £29 with a rail card.

Train = Drinking

Train could be good. Just remember how cold we'll be waiting for trains though.

:blink:

Never thought I'd say it but Tommy's got it right ;)

Leeds got the whole terrace and about 500 in the sears, I'd expect us to get the same, we should easily take 1500+

Also yeah agree with that andy as in no roof, it wont be like the terraces of posh, layer road amd ninian park, think thats what you were getting at anyway.

Get a bit of banter in the seats too.

This is part of a weekend away for Les 'Unts.

:thumbsup: :cheers::beer::santa:

Me included then?

You may. Although Andy won't want me in his car, I irritate him too easily :giggle:

Do you?

I did think It t'was other way round.

And I wouldn't trust me driving. Surely this is longer than Brighton? I'll fall asleep behind the wheel.

Do you?

I did think It t'was other way round.

And I wouldn't trust me driving. Surely this is longer than Brighton? I'll fall asleep behind the wheel.

God no, you're a hoot! Make sure you DON'T fall asleep behind the wheel you :( at least it's not a night game.

I'm having pummelage to go on Foxy Trav by Cistern but if someone wants to drive us then banter will be provided :thumbsup:

God no, you're a hoot! Make sure you DON'T fall asleep behind the wheel you :( at least it's not a night game.

I'm having pummelage to go on Foxy Trav by Cistern but if someone wants to drive us then banter will be provided :thumbsup:

Or provide the funds for the train.... spending about 9-10 hours on a coach doesn't appeal in all honesty!

3hours 30 mins - actually on trains

1hour 30 mins - waiting for trains

Costing £29 with a rail card.

Train = Drinking

That looks very messy. :giggle:

Me included then?

>_<

You do like Edinburgh?

The plus side of Foxy Travel is that at least you don't have to worry about anything, it takes you to the ground and picks you up again from the ground. You don't have to concentrate or be forced to stay awake. OK it takes considerably longer but it's cheaper and less hassle.

Considerage :S

However if (SUAS) offers to drive then he would be handsomely rewarded :thumbup:

I did Plymouth and back last year from Lincoln. 14 hour round trip. Now I've moved to Reading it's a ten hour round trip to Carlisle. Fuck that.

Hang on, I'll be living in London by then. And I can get 40% off the Virgin train that goes direct from London to Carlisle.

Balls. On a weekday the last Virgin Train back is 7pm. It's half 4 on a Saturday. Fuck you Carlisle.

Is being a hoot a good thing? :unsure:

You do like Edinburgh?

Never been. :whistle:

However if (SUAS) offers to drive then he would be handsomely rewarded :thumbup:

Hello! :wave:

I did Plymouth and back last year from Lincoln. 14 hour round trip. Now I've moved to Reading it's a ten hour round trip to Carlisle. Fuck that.

Hang on, I'll be living in London by then. And I can get 40% off the Virgin train that goes direct from London to Carlisle.

Balls. On a weekday the last Virgin Train back is 7pm. It's half 4 on a Saturday. Fuck you Carlisle.

Stay the night? Get me a discount too.

Archived