Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

You were droppin' off on way back from Swindon....be on guard Robert,be on guard.

My moneys on Maybury anyway :cool:

Er, i was just praying actually, that was my praying position.

Yeah mine too, especially a beered up Maybury.

There's no way I'm dropping off in this ghetto car. In other news, why are the two tallest people in the back both ways? :(

Maybes is front way there.

Remember - Tallest and oldest. :thumbup:

Maybes will be sleeping as I dont plan on getting in till 4am tomorrow. Getting up at 7.15am open a fresh can and get on my to the station.

As for the journey, I will be sleeping and drinking at the same time. Dont ask me how, I just will, somehow. Oh and add to that I'm going to see Axwell at ISU on saturday in leicester...Bert you coming? :wub:

Maybes will be sleeping as I dont plan on getting in till 4am tomorrow. Getting up at 7.15am open a fresh can and get on my to the station.

As for the journey, I will be sleeping and drinking at the same time. Dont ask me how, I just will, somehow. Oh and add to that I'm going to see Axwell at ISU on saturday in leicester...Bert you coming? :wub:

lol

Is that where Kieran works? Might do pal. You want me to bring that big bottle of Stella?

lol

Is that where Kieran works? Might do pal. You want me to bring that big bottle of Stella?

Nah its near varsity somewhere, some grimmy place but it will be a class night. Lee Pallett is out aswell, he loves it.

As for the bottle of stella, does a bear sh*t in the woods? You know. :thumbup:

Nah its near varsity somewhere, some grimmy place but it will be a class night. Lee Pallett is out aswell, he loves it.

As for the bottle of stella, does a bear sh*t in the woods? You know. :thumbup:

K. I'll go fridge it up pal.

Paid your bonus ball again btw.

K. I'll go fridge it up pal.

Paid your bonus ball again btw.

Ok mate. I havn't been checking the lotto, have you lol?

Do you pay next weeks aswell or was this week the 4th week I owe you for lol cant remeber. Anyhow you've got £4 of your £18 carlisle ticket.

Ok mate. I havn't been checking the lotto, have you lol?

Do you pay next weeks aswell or was this week the 4th week I owe you for lol cant remeber. Anyhow you've got £4 of your £18 carlisle ticket.

Yeh, Vicki won it last night. Then some old chuffers the other weeks. £4 it is blad. I'll just keep paying it every week if you can't.

Leicester City have this afternoon (Friday) confirmed they have just 300 tickets remaining for their League One Boxing Day clash against Leeds United at Elland Road.

The Foxes were allocated a total of 2,900 tickets for the highly anticipated fixture.

And the ticket office revealed at noon that they expected all remaining seats to be sold by the close of play today.

City also confirmed they would be taking a convoy of 15 coaches to the game - with season ticket holders taking up the opportunity to snap up seats at a specially discounted rate of just £7 for adults and £6 concessions for the return trip.

Supporters yet to purchase their tickets for any of the festive fixtures are urged to visit the Walkers Stadium ticket office at the earliest possible opportunity.

For further ticket information on all of Leicester City's fixture click here.

Link

Going to be a good game :D

anyone thats been before know whether you can get from tier to tier once your inside the stadium

Andy said it here:

Doubt it at Leeds mate, its a derby style upper & lower. I.e its a not really an upper & lower.

South Stand is where you wanna be :thumbup:

Archived