Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

I think there is tomorrow but it doesn't affect everywhere.

Liverpool, Stockport, Coventry, Crewe and Oxford I think are the only places to be hit.

Theres no need to swear. This is a family forum.

It's worked a fooking treat though. Makes me smile - ignorance of them is incredible. TBH, I didn't think Leeds fans were like that espically talking to a few of them online on a neutral site. The poster of us has been impartial and non-abusive and there off like a dayout in Bolton in May again. Reading 'The Damned United' too atm, reckon I share Cloughie's opinion.

Reading WACCOE, they're laughable.

They don't care about us, we're just a small team.

Their biggest attendance of the season, and we're top of the league. 12 points ahead.

They might have a greater history, and whilst singing 'WACCOE' whilst losing to Histon must make them sexwee, we have a far greater points total. And that's all i'm interested in at the moment.

Reading WACCOE, they're laughable.

They don't care about us, we're just a small team.

Their biggest attendance of the season, and we're top of the league. 12 points ahead.

They might have a greater history, and whilst singing 'WACCOE' whilst losing to Histon must make them sexwee, we have a far greater points total. And that's all i'm interested in at the moment.

I'm the one wo started te Leicester threa lol

But i'm now banned.

I'm the one wo started te Leicester threa lol

But i'm now banned.

You've only missed 3 games this season? :crylaugh:

That thread is quite embarrassing to be fair. Their ignorance is literally painful. I'm well wound up for it now, I fucking hate Leeds.

WE ARE CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS OF LEAGUE ONE

Archived