Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

Never been in the upper tier of that stand.

If it's WORSE than the lower tier (which from previous experience is bad enough), then standing will be a must!

Well I'm guessing from Bert's thread one above yours that the upper tier isn't WORSE than the lower tier

There's more legroom in the upper tier than the lower. In the lower, I struggled to get my legs in, I'm just about 6ft. Maybes couldn't even sit down.

Andy, let me know for definite if your dad wants a seat. If not, and the others haven't got tickets I don't think Tommy has filled his car has he? Might aswell take them three with us, save two cars going. Just a thought.

Good point. I will let you know as soon as I know anything!

Can't even remember where I sat last time, pretty sure it was really cramped though so probably the lower bit. Bellend Road is such a shite ground considering how brilliant Leeds seem to think they are.

To be fair, I'd take it over ours.

(I have every right to take this back once I've actually been there too :D)

To be fair, I'd take it over ours.

(I have every right to take this back once I've actually been there too :D)

I was thinking it was some brilliant stadium before I went for the first time. It's a big disappointment Andy, believe. I fully expect you to disagree with me though :P

Archived