Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

Fri 26th December (Kick Off - 15:00)

We have had an allocation of 2924 tickets for this fixture.

POLITE NOTICE

Please respect your fellow supporters when following Leicester City away from home, by sitting in your respective seat/s as shown on your match tickets

Tickets for this game will go on sale as follows;

Monday 8th Dec Priority 1 season ticket holders

Tuesday 9th Dec Priority 2 season ticket holders

Wednesday 10th Dec Priority 3 season ticket holders

Thursday 11th Dec Members, Subject to availability.

Friday 12th Dec General Sale, subject to availability.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults £27.00

Seniors £17.00

Under 16's £13.00

Fox Travel will leave the Stadium at 10.30am on the day of the game and are priced as follows.

Adult Season Ticket Holder £7.00

Senior Season Ticket Holder £6.00

Under 16 Season Ticket Holder £6.00

Adult £16.00

Senior £14.00

Under 16 £14.00

Ouch!!! Ken bates you greedy cu nt don't you realise theres a credit crunch on?

Wish the club would stop with these seat reminders bollocks and maybe possibly ensure the ticket office can give fans seats where they want.

Alternatively if the fans who kick up a fuss about this issue could maybe stop following us away that too would be terrific.

Wish the club would stop with these seat reminders bollocks and maybe possibly ensure the ticket office can give fans seats where they want.

Alternatively if the fans who kick up a fuss about this issue could maybe stop following us away that too would be terrific.

lol

Yeah those reminders are annoying me aswell.

Alternativley you could all sit down and shut up while i sit on the back row with my blanket and flask of hot tea? :P

I wonder if we'll have the 'cheese block' and a little section behind the goal or will we just have all behind the goal?

"Cheese Block"

I hope we don't end up lower tier either, for the fact it's shit, and Maybes' legs don't fit.

This below is coming from http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leeds.htm

What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?

Apart from the visit of Manchester United and the odd cup tie or local derby, Leeds is a fairly enjoyable place to watch your football. However, if you are attending one of the former games, then exercise caution around the ground and the adjacent car parks. Away fans are located in the South East corner of the South Stand at one end of the ground, where up to 1.800 fans can be accommodated. This allocation can be raised to 5,000 if necessary by giving away fans the whole of the South Stand. Facilities within are fairly basic, the leg room sparse, plus I saw a number of fans being ejected (without warning) for swearing. So be on your best behaviour.

:giggle: To be honest a bit of common sense is needed here, but this is Leicester City. Common sense is alien to the club.

Archived