Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

I think we've been given the South East Corner and part of the South Stand for this, can anyone confirm this?

I believe I'm on Row LL in the South East Corner.

I don't know where i am yet.

Ticket being sent out today.

think they said E or summet i'll move tho

I think we've been given the South East Corner and part of the South Stand for this, can anyone confirm this?

I believe I'm on Row LL in the South East Corner.

Me and Jodie are row LL and coach three on fox travel. Selling really well from the sounds of it if they're on coach three by lunch time.

We will have loads of coaches for this, with the offer for season ticket holders and the fact its Boxing Day, making other transport difficult or impossible.

I don't think anyone needs to panic, if you want one badly enough and get one on the first available day you can, you'll be fine.

They best have some tickets left on friday or my xmas will be ruined!!

Most people buying today will have bought for the other away games, but won't usually travel on FT!!

Any row with double letters is in the front part of the stand (if it's the corner).

Big statement. Your fault if the families turn up now.

It's his fault then.

My family is coming and if anyone insists on standing in front of my 9 year old I'll set Grandad Hullfox on em and trust me, you don't fook with Grandad Hullfox.

Most people buying today will have bought for the other away games, but won't usually travel on FT!!

Any row with double letters is in the front part of the stand (if it's the corner).

I've just remembered that as well. I'm a little disappointed to be honest, I've got tickets for row LL.

Row E.

Near the back or front then? :S

Row E.

Near the back or front then? :S

I think you'll be in the South East Corner which is split up into two separate sections, a lower and an upper. I think that those with double lettered tickets will be in the lower section, whereas those with single lettered tickets will be in the upper section. You should be in the upper section, towards the front.

I think you'll be in the South East Corner which is split up into two separate sections, a lower and an upper. I think that those with double lettered tickets will be in the lower section, whereas those with single lettered tickets will be in the upper section. You should be in the upper section, towards the front.

I dont want to be the only one in the upper tier :(

Archived