Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

Quality, Although you need to clean your lens. Small spots in the top right. You can easily clone them out in PS though.

Excuse my eagle eye.

very probably, it's the missus' camera (so she thinks :whistle: ) - so it doesn't get cleaned much.

i did clone out a seagull in the boat shot, didn't notice anything else...

but, cheers for the comment - and i'll give the lens a bit of a wipe before i take any more :thumbup:

very probably, it's the missus' camera (so she thinks :whistle: ) - so it doesn't get cleaned much.

i did clone out a seagull in the boat shot, didn't notice anything else...

but, cheers for the comment - and i'll give the lens a bit of a wipe before i take any more :thumbup:

lol

When my missus uses mine, I usually bark at her for touching the screen or something like that.

That first one is really cool might I add. Love the shapes. Really cool shot.

And yes.... Please clean that lens.... I hate to see a dirty lens. (mine is as bad as anyone's to be fair)

What camera bag are you guys using?

Thinking about getting the Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW - compact enough to hold my 450D + 2 to 3 additional lenses, whilst still being small enough to flip around and use as a front pouch thing.

I'm currently on a Kata DR-466, but it's a bit tedious and too close to a regular/touristy backpack.

Edited by Alexei

Thinking about getting the Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW - compact enough to hold my 450D + 2 to 3 additional lenses, whilst still being small enough to flip around and use as a front pouch thing.

I'm currently on a Kata DR-466, but it's a bit tedious and too close to a regular/touristy backpack.

Funny you ask. Because I need a new bag. I am just carrying around the Sony case that came with mine. But I want one for all of my gear. Plus I want to squeeze my gorillapod in...

Any suggestions?

Funny you ask. Because I need a new bag. I am just carrying around the Sony case that came with mine. But I want one for all of my gear. Plus I want to squeeze my gorillapod in...

Any suggestions?

Depends on how much gear you're using - both Kata and Lowepro carry excellent products.

Kata have this thing with yellow-coloured compartments so you can find your stuff really easily.

lol

When my missus uses mine, I usually bark at her for touching the screen or something like that.

That first one is really cool might I add. Love the shapes. Really cool shot.

And yes.... Please clean that lens.... I hate to see a dirty lens. (mine is as bad as anyone's to be fair)

it's the opera house - looks like a cross between an iceberg and a star destroyer - i have some more from there but they also include davieG :o

our camera is a nikon D40X with a 18-55 zoom, and we have a lowepro APEX 120 AW... very basic, but has room for maybe one more lense or a flash, but usually just acts as a handbag :unsure:

Not sure if this shows my photo skills or my DIY skillz!! :blush:

handle.jpg

I wouldn't brag about your DIY skills if I were you. Using masking tape to (try) keep the glass clean is cheating. :whistle:

PS. Is that handle on upside down?

Edited by Webbo

I wouldn't brag about your DIY skills if I were you. Using masking tape to (try) keep the glass clean is cheating. :whistle:

PS. Is that handle on upside down?

Nowt wrong with Masking tape!! :angry:

Better than one of my handles... I put them one so that they extended past the door... :nono:

Phube you do make me laugh.

Do you have to lift the handle up instead of down to take the door off the latch now?

I was gonna ask is it the wrong way around? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...