Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

The Photography Thread

Can't really be bothered to post all my latest images from Kuala Lumpur on here. So if anyone wanted to have a look then feel free. I shot around 500 photos and just put some of them up on my flickr account.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathandeandarker/

The rain on the park bench on the first page is a great shot and some of the Henry's FC shots.....looked like a physical game from the pics.

• 4 weeks later...
Best Picture EVER!! lol:wub:

P1030528.jpg

:) Treasure these days.

It seems a pain when they wake you up at night and you have to change nappies but they soon grow up and start giving you back chat and scrounging money off you. Enjoy her while she still a baby.

:) Treasure these days.

It seems a pain when they wake you up at night and you have to change nappies but they soon grow up and start giving you back chat and scrounging money off you. Enjoy her while she still a baby.

THIS! Ive just waved my baby (Youngest of 3) off to a party wearing make up and heels and looking absolutely stunning and just filled up thinking where the hell have the last 13 years gone? :cry:

Oh yeah she tapped me for £60 quid today for hair and clothes! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
took this earlier, beautiful really :whistle:

www.facebook.com%2Fphoto.php%3Fpid%3D2989119%26l%3Dc48ce2c6a9%26id%3D723391121&subject=Profile Pictures

mate, you have to share it or we can't see it :thumbup: