Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Cov fight last year

Having endured the football violence of the 70's and 80's and suffered the consequences such as all seater stadiums, over zealous policing/stewarding, no unreserved seating, changed KO off times, delays in cup replays, expensive ticketing and the fear of going and taking your kids to a game I'm glad they've locked them up.

What many of you seem to be missing is this is how it started before with isolated incidents but then no one did anything about, they were just let off. This behaviour has been shown to escalate and draw in other 'like-minded' supporters and before you know it we'd be having full scale football wars again.

This is without even thinking of all the innocent bystanders who will get injured and every fan of my era can recite incidents where they were either injured, escaped by the skin of their teeth, went in fear of their lives, had their cars wrecked etc. If allowed to escalate it would also have a major impact on attendances, further restrictions on attendance and more expensive ticketing.

For every fan that gets picked on or thrown out of a match and banned for standing you can thank these guys. Whilst this behaviour remains so will all seater stadiums, no politician is going to put their head on the line and voting away all seating and run the risk of upsetting non-football attending constituents.

You can make up all the excuses you like but for me these types have virtually ruined the delight of attending a football match, so I say lock them up and lose the key.

Ah, the voice of absolute sense and reason. What I love about this messageboard is how you can take your time, craft a perfectly worded answer, speak absolute sense and yet in a page or so's time, it will probably be completely ignored, even though it's the answer to the debate.

Why is it that Rangers fans on this forum always seem to feel the need to defend willy puller behaviour and make constant references to paedophilia and rape? It's like some kind of obsession. :dunno:

They acted like cunts - you can attempt to belittle their behaviour if you want but the bottom line is that they acted in a violent manner. This behaviour isn't acceptable at a football match as it isn't acceptable anywhere else.

"they had a fight at football for gods sake" = they deserve everything coming to them for being twats. End of.

i no half these lads and there sound as f**k END OFF they been caught and punished, so instead of sitting behind your computers SLAGGING of lads YOU,VE never before, wait till you see them face to face then tell them wot you think of um!!!

i no half these lads and there sound as f**k END OFF they been caught and punished, so instead of sitting behind your computers SLAGGING of lads YOU,VE never before, wait till you see them face to face then tell them wot you think of um!!!

So they're "sound lads" who will beat someone up again? Why don't you ask them why they took part in pointless, needless bouts of violence which doesn't prove anything?

So by that logic I shouldn't slag off any criminal. Mr.Huntley, Mr.Sutcliffe, Mr.Shipman, Mr. The Ripper, I'm so, so sorry... :rolleyes:

Why is this thread even in the Leicester City section of the forum? As far as I can see, it's nothing to do with club.

Priceless.

I'm recording this moment for prosperity :photo:

well do no these people then tilley???? NO so get fooked!!

I think people know enough about them to call them arseholes to be honest. Why are you sticking up for them? I am sure most of them who have been locked up even deep down realise that they deserve to be inside.

I think people know enough about them to call them arseholes to be honest. Why are you sticking up for them? I am sure most of them who have been locked up even deep down realise that they deserve to be inside.

[/qcoz i no half these lads mate, and they are decent lads (to me anyway) they dont go mugging old people, carry knives, bully someone half there size abuse young children, yet they have had a confrontation with a group of lads from anouther city, and not even one punch was thrown! to get a year in prison!!! so wot would mugging someone carrying a knife sentence be 10 years??? i dont think so!! im really not excuseing, its just i no these people and it does me head how people can call them when they dont no um!! anyway fox in essex has had the best point all morning why is this thread on here, its got bob all to do with lcfc.........

How to prove a point. Brilliant. Use thuggery and the perceived threat of violence to back up your position to show they're good upstanding citizens.

i no half these lads mate, and they are decent lads (to me anyway) they dont go mugging old people, carry knives, bully someone half there size abuse young children, yet they have had a confrontation with a group of lads from anouther city, and not even one punch was thrown! to get a year in prison!!! so wot would mugging someone carrying a knife sentence be 10 years??? i dont think so!! im really not excuseing, its just i no these people and it does me head how people can call them when they dont no um!! anyway fox in essex has had the best point all morning why is this thread on here, its got bob all to do with lcfc.........

If it has bob all to do with football, could they stop using football as their cover.

I refer you to DavieG's earlier post as to why isolated incidents like these need to be stamped down upon now, before they're allowed to fester and develop.

How to prove a point. Brilliant. Use thuggery and the perceived threat of violence to back up your position to show they're good upstanding citizens.

If it has bob all to do with football, could they stop using football as their cover.

I refer you to DavieG's earlier post as to why isolated incidents like these need to be stamped down upon now, before they're allowed to fester and develop.

wots thuggery got to do with telling someone to there face wot you think of someone!! o so your one of these who hasnt got the heart to say wot you think when you have a problem with them but you will go around behind there back, like a little coward you are!! o i am such a thug for putting a point across!!! arrest me!!!

I love hiding behind my computer, there's all kinds of stuff fallen down here.

Hang on, what's that?

Hey - I seem to have found lestajigs brain and spine. If anyone would like to forward her address to me I'll pop them in the post. :)

Come on then, entertain me - how do these ****ers not impact on society?

Well its not as if we walk down the street everyday in fear of football hooligans is it? For gods sake if you can't see that there is far worse stuff out there (which i believe deserves more police attention) then you really are stupid, although the fact you have a picture of a Marxist terrorist on your profile kind of confirms that for me

I love hiding behind my computer, there's all kinds of stuff fallen down here.

Hang on, what's that?

Hey - I seem to have found lestajigs brain and spine. If anyone would like to forward her address to me I'll pop them in the post. :)

[/quoteto all you cowards on here who are quick to call these lads, ]www.piczo.com/racee point your views here about these lads. twats

wots thuggery got to do with telling someone to there face wot you think of someone!! o so your one of these who hasnt got the heart to say wot you think when you have a problem with them but you will go around behind there back, like a little coward you are!! o i am such a thug for putting a point across!!! arrest me!!!

Coward? Unfortunately I'm not.

However, the old "Come here and say it to their face" approach to arguing the point. It's good when reasoned argument adds to the debate.

Well its not as if we walk down the street everyday in fear of football hooligans is it? For gods sake if you can't see that there is far worse stuff out there (which i believe deserves more police attention) then you really are stupid, although the fact you have a picture of a Marxist terrorist on your profile kind of confirms that for me

I think you are missing the point that fighting at the football is illegal. What do you expect the Police not to arrest people for fighting in the streets? Yes there are alot more worse things going on and that also does get the Police's attention you div. Im not being funny people say that hooligans only go for hooligans well thats utter crap because if there was a group of Leicester lads who were just interested in supporting their team and were singing songs infront of a mob of hooligans then the hooligans will try and cause some aggro. Fact.

Coward? Unfortunately I'm not.

However, the old "Come here and say it to their face" approach to arguing the point. It's good when reasoned argument adds to the debate.

sound lads all of them END OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are missing the point that fighting at the football is illegal. What do you expect the Police not to arrest people for fighting in the streets? Yes there are alot more worse things going on and that also does get the Police's attention you div. Im not being funny people say that hooligans only go for hooligans well thats utter crap because if there was a group of Leicester lads who were just interested in supporting their team and were singing songs infront of a mob of hooligans then the hooligans will try and cause some aggro. Fact.

YES WOT A POINT... WELL DONE

Fair point but some of the people saying 'lock em up and throw away the key' come on seriously is it that bad?

Fair point but some of the people saying 'lock em up and throw away the key' come on seriously is it that bad?

I can see both sides to this arguement but I tend to agree with the majority because it is wrong to fight and if you are going out on a Saturday just for a fight with another teams mob then I think you should be done for it. Like I said some of the lads who have been punished will probably know deep down that they deserve to be inside for fighting.

Archived