Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Cov fight last year

What? :unsure:

Is there a babelfish-style translation website for this? Is he writing in Geordie or something? I can barely make out a single word.

Still, I must say I am amazed that the library stays open this late on a Saturday night so the jobless can access the internet.

you still going on :crylaugh:

no your calling all lads ****s and scum, so theres the message board!! this is a lcfc football message board, your not going to get answers you want on here, on there you will!!!!!!!!!! numbnuts

I'm sure they are "alright" lads. The problem is they choose to take part in football violence, which lets be honest is pretty pathetic. So they really shouldn't be surprised that people call them ****s for taking part in it. I don't think you're doing their "cause" much good either... you're not exactly enhancing peoples views by generally being aggressive and abusive.

Can this thread just not be deleted?

Exactament.

It's fcuk all to do with our football club or its fans. Get rid.

I've no desire to be associated with these criminals.

Must admit I'm enjoying the lestajigs-baiting that's going on at present though...

I'm sure they are "alright" lads. The problem is they choose to take part in football violence, which lets be honest is pretty pathetic. So they really shouldn't be surprised that people call them ****s for taking part in it. I don't think you're doing their "cause" much good either... you're not exactly enhancing peoples views by generally being aggressive and abusive.

Apparently Myra Hindley was really nice to animals and Dr Harold Shipman was a brilliant fundraiser for his local Rotary Club.

What? :unsure:

Is there a babelfish-style translation website for this? Is he writing in Geordie or something? I can barely make out a single word.

Still, I must say I am amazed that the library stays open this late on a Saturday night so the jobless can access the internet.

I think he wants you to post on the football thug site. That way they can be all "manly" and threaten to beat you up, whilst they do their best Danny Dyer impression, wearing stone island and watching football factory.

Exactament.

It's fcuk all to do with our football club or its fans. Get rid.

I've no desire to be associated with these criminals.

Must admit I'm enjoying the lestajigs-baiting that's going on at present though...

I'm leaving it for the moment, because frankly it's serving a purpose of making them, and their supporters look like a bunch of prats.

so wot you mocking the jobless now?? you fooking spineless ****, i do have a job, a fairly well job, but there are who aint that lucky as these times are hard!!

No, signing on is not a job. It may seem like one because it's the most effort you expend during a fortnight but (trust me) it isn't.

I think he wants you to post on the football thug site. That way they can be all "manly" and threaten to beat you up, whilst they do their best Danny Dyer impression, wearing stone island and watching football factory.

Ooh, don't forget Green Street too! The bestest film ever made on any subject, containing the most convincing storyline and accents...

o yes big chopper o yes you can see right through me cleaver boy cleaver boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chant: :chant: :chant: :chant:

No, signing on is not a job. It may seem like one because it's the most effort you expend during a fortnight but (trust me) it isn't.

[/q no i laeving for work now (burger king) so tell your mum and 5 sisters not to be late, the toilets are filthy!! cya big dagger :whistle:

No you didn't. Golly gee you seem to be having a problem here. You said, and I quote:

Me quoting that bit when I asked you the question is a bit of a giveaway that this is what I was referring to. One last try? Go on, I'm sure you can do it...how do these twats not impact on society when they are fighting in public? How is public affray not a menace worth clamping down upon?

You never been caught up in one of these? I have. Thanks to cunts like this I've had police dogs hanging from my arms, I've been beaten with riot sticks and been treated like scum for doing nothing more than trying to go watch a game of football. I, like every other decent person posting in this thread, resent how their behaviour has impacted upon me, my friends and my family - the fear and intimidation that they think it is alright to get away with because they are only having a laugh. Bollocks, that's the mindset of the lobotomised.

Now if you were debating whether it's fair that other crimes aren't punished as hard then that would be a different matter but you aren't - not in the bit I addressed my question to.

Have one more shot.

I said I didnt think they were a major menace to society and I stand by that, the vast vast majority of people have never been affected by it directly (granted i take into account what DaveG said about changes to football etc)

Secondly is that not the police's job to distinguish between the innocent and the hooligan? They attacked you with riot sticks just becuase your a football fan thats the police's fault in my book

Apparently Myra Hindley was really nice to animals and Dr Harold Shipman was a brilliant fundraiser for his local Rotary Club.

Yep the sort of people who fight at football are just like those scumbags aren't they? And Che Geuvara who you seem to love he was a really nice guy wasn't he?

I said I didnt think they were a major menace to society and I stand by that, the vast vast majority of people have never been affected by it directly (granted i take into account what DaveG said about changes to football etc)

Secondly is that not the police's job to distinguish between the innocent and the hooligan? They attacked you with riot sticks just becuase your a football fan thats the police's fault in my book

Yep the sort of people who fight at football are just like those scumbags aren't they? And Che Geuvara who you seem to love he was a really nice guy wasn't he?

dont get drawn in by him sussex fox, coz all his views are right :frusty: he,s never wrong!!

They fought in a High Street.

There were kids, women, families going about their normal business and these braindead ****s carried out a scrap with weapons and bottles in the middle of it.

You seriously fail to see how ridiculously wrong this is - I pity you.

They fought in a High Street.

There were kids, women, families going about their normal business and these braindead ****s carried out a scrap with weapons and bottles in the middle of it.

You seriously fail to see how ridiculously wrong this is - I pity you.

You're clearly winning the battle geez, no need to resort to embellishment. It doesn't say anything about weapons or bottles in the article and from what I heard the leicester boys fought purely with fists.

Archived