Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Cov fight last year

dont get drawn in by him sussex fox, coz all his views are right :frusty: he,s never wrong!!

By Jove! The child is learning.

Anyway, shouldn't you be frying chips? Awww.....I get it, it was a lie wasn't it!

Damn, you got me. And there was me believing you for a fleeting second that you weren't a lazy, thieving dole scrounger. I'm just too trusting.

Tell me, do they let you sign on by simply scrawling a barely legible X?

You're clearly winning the battle geez, no need to resort to embellishment. It doesn't say anything about weapons or bottles in the article and from what I heard the leicester boys fought purely with fists.

Sorry you're right - I was wrong to say 'bottles'...

...I should have said bricks.

i196795734_84215_3.jpg

Sorry you're right - I was wrong to say 'bottles'...

...I should have said bricks.

i196795734_84215_3.jpg

...that article refers to both the Cov and the Leicester hooligans. Read my above statement, I'm not saying nobody used weapons but I thought we were talking about the Leicester lads that have been banged up?

Anyway, I'm not making any excuses for anyone. You're making a good argument and I'm just trying to keep it from running away into exaggerations.

...that article refers to both the Cov and the Leicester hooligans.

I know, I don't differentiate.

Anyone that attends a pre-arranged scrap in the middle of a public area where innocent people could be hurts is as culpable in my book as which ever twat threw a brick or carried a knife.

And to me it doesn't even matter if it was this event or any of the hundreds of others that any of them have been mixed up in over the years - without exception, every single one of them is a cancer to the game.

I'll repeat what I said right at the beginning - I'm delighted the ****ers have been banged up, it serves them right. I hope they serve without remission or arse lube. And, if it makes any odds to Sussex Fox, I also believe that sentences for everyone else he alludes to are far too light in comparison.

My contribution to this thread is now over, I've started to repeat myself.

I said I didnt think they were a major menace to society and I stand by that, the vast vast majority of people have never been affected by it directly (granted i take into account what DaveG said about changes to football etc)

Secondly is that not the police's job to distinguish between the innocent and the hooligan? They attacked you with riot sticks just becuase your a football fan thats the police's fault in my book

Yep the sort of people who fight at football are just like those scumbags aren't they? And Che Geuvara who you seem to love he was a really nice guy wasn't he?

They didn't when this hooliganism kicked off now they feel any football supporter is fair game and who can you blame for that attitude the very people you're defending.

When I first started going in the early 60's all coppers did, and there were very few of them around was give you directions to the ground and direct traffic, there was no segregation, yes I was in the middle of those bottle throwing Rangers fans.

Who cares what punishment they get there's just no defending them, it's like defending shoplifters who force up the prices of all our goods or burglars who force us to install extra security in our homes, all these people impact on our quality of life.

as i said before send your concern to this forum........... www.piczo.com/racee

why don't your friends join the army when they get out of prison as they enjoy fighting so much, as at least they are fighting for a genuine cause.

The amount of guys ive seen join up with a reputation of fighting and being "hard", to then see them crumble under the pressure.

What? :unsure:

Is there a babelfish-style translation website for this? Is he writing in Geordie or something? I can barely make out a single word.

Still, I must say I am amazed that the library stays open this late on a Saturday night so the jobless can access the internet.

:chant::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

well do no these people then tilley???? NO so get fooked!!

I "know" a few of these people.

I know that they are not all accomplished in skills of fighting and violence.

I know at least a two of them come from wealthy, middle class and privileged backgrounds with both life opportunities and choices in abundance.

I know many of them feel ordinary and insecure and distant from the society in which they live.

I know many of them are really caring and have a lot of love to give as they don't feel too loved.

I know that the camaraderie is what they crave and the violence is often a vehicle for that as is the football.

I know that these people have not been involved in this stuff overnight.

I know that they made choices which resulted in there being victims.

I know that football hooliganism is not like other forms of violence as it serves no particular purpose especially when it takes place away from the stadia.

I know that on face value 95% of the time any one of us could walk away from one of these guys having had a beer with them with no particular axe to grind.

I know that the other 5% of the time these people are reckless, do not consider their victims or the consequences of their actions, and have the potential to cause serious harm and continue re-offending.

I know that you need to grow up, get some life experience outside of what you have, choose your friends more wisely, stop posting your blinkered crap on a site that is a community based forum of mainly nice people and learn to use a spell-check.

Nick.

I know at least a two of them come from wealthy, middle class and privileged backgrounds with both life opportunities and choices in abundance.

I know many of them feel ordinary and insecure and distant from the society in which they live.

I know many of them are really caring and have a lot of love to give as they don't feel too loved.

I know that the camaraderie is what they crave and the violence is often a vehicle for that as is the football.

I know that football hooliganism is not like other forms of violence as it serves no particular purpose especially when it takes place away from the stadia.

I know that on face value 95% of the time any one of us could walk away from one of these guys having had a beer with them with no particular axe to grind.

I know that the other 5% of the time these people are reckless, do not consider their victims or the consequences of their actions, and have the potential to cause serious harm and continue re-offending.

I know that you need to grow up, get some life experience outside of what you have, choose your friends more wisely, stop posting your blinkered crap on a site that is a community based forum of mainly nice people and learn to use a spell-check.

Nick.

excellent post.spot on and well put :thumbup:

so you no these people????????????

Of course I don't know these people, that's why I said why don't YOU ask them why they took part.

so wot inocent person got beaten up then??

Maybe on this occasion no innocent person did get hurt, but on many previous occasions innocent people did get hurt through this sort of thing. Just because it didn't happen this time doesn't mean it was right.

Nick.

Martin luther king, eat your heart out!

Daggers,

You have got some nerve pal,saying were an embarrassment to you and the club??? we had to put up with you lot for the last 25yrs!!Complete and utter fooking ****** the lot of you!!!Lets face it Daggers,since the arrival of the football casual scene(82/83)its us that have put Leicester on the map,as save a period under O'neill(96-00)we have been shite! The only thing Leicester has been in/famous for is the Babysquad!!

Also Daggers and any other''bluearmy'' that are reading,i remember the times when we have saved your bacon on more than one occassion.Think Vienna,vs Red Star,when they attacked you on the underground and it was left to us to bail you out.(there was a letter about this in the Fox around Nov2001,were a lifelong city fan and his partner were on that train getting mullered before our intervention)also Newcastle 92 at Fillbo,when they came on to the pitch,and the Bluearmy were running for the exits!!.There are other times,trust me,when the so-called menace came to your aid.

In retrospect,were not asking you for your approval,or understanding,and obviously criminal acts have been commited,that have been punished,but please dont take the moral high ground with us,Even you Daggers,must have some'Skeletons in the closet',having Che Gevera as your avator is cringeworthy enough,unless,that is,left-wing marxist terrorists are you thing,in which case,i'd rather be a hooligan any day!!!

To finish,there are some idiots that have compared the jailed lads to to Shipman,Sutcliffe,Huntley Etc,Do us all a favour,for fook sake,be rational in your opinions,as it does sound completely idiotic,certainly not worthy of proper debate.

Regards

Daggers,

You have got some nerve pal,saying were an embarrassment to you and the club??? we had to put up with you lot for the last 25yrs!!Complete and utter fooking ****** the lot of you!!!Lets face it Daggers,since the arrival of the football casual scene(82/83)its us that have put Leicester on the map,as save a period under O'neill(96-00)we have been shite! The only thing Leicester has been in/famous for is the Babysquad!!

Also Daggers and any other''bluearmy'' that are reading,i remember the times when we have saved your bacon on more than one occassion.Think Vienna,vs Red Star,when they attacked you on the underground and it was left to us to bail you out.(there was a letter about this in the Fox around Nov2001,were a lifelong city fan and his partner were on that train getting mullered before our intervention)also Newcastle 92 at Fillbo,when they came on to the pitch,and the Bluearmy were running for the exits!!.There are other times,trust me,when the so-called menace came to your aid.

In retrospect,were not asking you for your approval,or understanding,and obviously criminal acts have been commited,that have been punished,but please dont take the moral high ground with us,Even you Daggers,must have some'Skeletons in the closet',having Che Gevera as your avator is cringeworthy enough,unless,that is,left-wing marxist terrorists are you thing,in which case,i'd rather be a hooligan any day!!!

To finish,there are some idiots that have compared the jailed lads to to Shipman,Sutcliffe,Huntley Etc,Do us all a favour,for fook sake,be rational in your opinions,as it does sound completely idiotic,certainly not worthy of proper debate.

Regards

well the tirade youve just come out with expecting us to be thankfull for your fighting just makes it more obvious your a Twat

but atleast you said regards at the end which makes you a Polite Twat

Regards

Daggers,

Regards

lol

Is your penis really that small? I'm not surprised your sister has to get it off your Dad.

Was there any need for that?

You feel that his lobotomised post justifying violence is deserving of a polite response? Give it to him then.

Me - I think they are all a bunch of cunts and deserve to be treated like a bunch of cunts.

You feel that his lobotomised post justifying violence is deserving of a polite response? Give it to him then.

Me - I think they are all a bunch of cunts and deserve to be treated like a bunch of cunts.

I didnt say I thought his post was right and that football violence is ok. But for you to come out and say that is just as bad as him sticking up for his hooligan friends in my opinion.

Archived