Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Cov fight last year

Fair point but some of the people saying 'lock em up and throw away the key' come on seriously is it that bad?

When I think of the impact this behaviour has had on my enjoyment of football (see my previous post) then yes it is that bad.

If you like being marched to and from football matches like cattle, if you like syncopated after goal music designed as crowd control, if you like all the things that have happened as result of previous hooligan incidents then I guess your different to me, but i detest these people as much as any knife carrying yob!

I remember a 'friendly' at Filbert St against your mighty Rangers when they thought it was fun to throw 1000s of beer bottles on the pitch, that's the sort of behaviou that started all this crap.

When I think of the impact this behaviour has had on my enjoyment of football (see my previous post) then yes it is that bad.

If you like being marched to and from football matches like cattle, if you like syncopated after goal music designed as crowd control, if you like all the things that have happened as result of previous hooligan incidents then I guess your different to me, but i detest these people as much as any knife carrying yob!

I remember a 'friendly' at Filbert St against your mighty Rangers when they thought it was fun to throw 1000s of beer bottles on the pitch, that's the sort of behaviou that started all this crap.

Fair enough personally though i think its ridiculous to compare football hooligans to knife wielding scumbags who kill innocent people for looking at them wrong or for their money. I know who i'd rather live next to.

However I do understand what your saying, it is illegal etc and ultimately innocent people have been caught up in it. I just think that the punishment outweighs the crime which i said earlier.

Whatever your personal experiences mate, in 2007 less than 2 in every 100 crimes reported to the police led to a prosecution.

Great statistic there, however, have you looked into the reasons why not all reported crimes result in a prosecution?

You're a Rangers fan? :blink:

Yes.

up and down the country every weekend a plethora of like minded retards go out with the emphasis on getting pissed and have fights punch and kick the shit out of each other and end up with nothing more than a fine, in which case 12 months prison and 10year bans seem very very harsh. If this was just a general street brawl then they would have been fined bit of community service and and sent on their way.

It's all down to what they can be charged with, at the end of the day. To prove a crime you need to prove the act and actor, and then you have to show the necessary intention. Where you have pissed up lads on a Saturday night, I believe that the offenders are "advised" to plead guilty to a lesser charge, where it is easier to find the necessary intention.

It's hard to argue that two large groups who have arranged to meet for a mass brawl would be able to argue that they didn't intend to cause ABH or GBH.

At the end of the day, our penal system is based on reformative principles, and incarceration isn't the best way of achieving it.

i no half these lads and there sound as f**k END OFF they been caught and punished, so instead of sitting behind your computers SLAGGING of lads YOU,VE never before, wait till you see them face to face then tell them wot you think of um!!!

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. :crylaugh:

Fair enough personally though i think its ridiculous to compare football hooligans to knife wielding scumbags who kill innocent people for looking at them wrong or for their money. I know who i'd rather live next to.

However I do understand what your saying, it is illegal etc and ultimately innocent people have been caught up in it. I just think that the punishment outweighs the crime which i said earlier.

Well in all my years I've never been accosted by a knife carrying scum bag, maybe I've just been lucky and I do appreciate they are out their and want locking up as well, but my whole football enjoyment has deteriorated over the years to the point that when I attend a football match now I feel like I'm doing something criminal and that's all because of people like these.

i no half these lads and there sound as f**k END OFF they been caught and punished, so instead of sitting behind your computers SLAGGING of lads YOU,VE never before, wait till you see them face to face then tell them wot you think of um!!!

They may be sound to you. But you don't realise that they may not be sound to other people.

Well its not as if we walk down the street everyday in fear of football hooligans is it? For gods sake if you can't see that there is far worse stuff out there (which i believe deserves more police attention) then you really are stupid, although the fact you have a picture of a Marxist terrorist on your profile kind of confirms that for me

That doesn't answer my question, does it?

I asked you to justify your stance that these scum do not impact on society - something you wholly failed to manage.

No one is setting up a ranking list of what is worse - people are simply glad that cunts who impact on our enjoyment of football have been soundly punished upon being found guilty.

On a scale of things terrorism is worse, this doesn't mean that no one should ever be prosecuted for a football-related crime at the expense of hunting down terrorist cells. I fear it is you who is coming over as the blithering idiot in this increasingly daft thread.

Are you going to attempt to answer my question and justify your moronic stance that we should allow football hooligans to carry on free from the law of the land the rest of us spend our time abiding by? Or shall we just accept that the most you can manage are trite little insults and move on?

Meet them at Uni ?

Why is it that Rangers fans on this forum always seem to feel the need to defend willy puller behaviour and make constant references to paedophilia and rape? It's like some kind of obsession. :dunno:

They acted like cunts - you can attempt to belittle their behaviour if you want but the bottom line is that they acted in a violent manner. This behaviour isn't acceptable at a football match as it isn't acceptable anywhere else.

"they had a fight at football for gods sake" = they deserve everything coming to them for being twats. End of.

No they dint it was about 3 hours before the came in a pub.

I also no of a few of these and they seem decent lads.

anyway fox in essex has had the best point all morning why is this thread on here, its got bob all to do with lcfc.........

I'm not siding with you. I'm fcuked off that people like this give our club and its fans such a bad name in spite of the fact that they quite blatantly couldn't give a shit about football. It's the reason that as Leicester fans we're often treated like scum by police at away games, and the stupid violent actions of people like these 'sound lads' in the past (and arguably on the evidence of this case, the present) are pretty much responsible for the unnecessary sanitation of the ordinary football fan in 21st century England.

In other words, us fans would be able to have much more fun at football if it weren't for cvnts like these.

I love hiding behind my computer, there's all kinds of stuff fallen down here.

Hang on, what's that?

Hey - I seem to have found lestajigs brain and spine. If anyone would like to forward her address to me I'll pop them in the post. :)

Just post the spine to a farmer. They'll probably put it in a baguette and eat it...

I asked you to justify your stance that these scum do not impact on society - something you wholly failed to manage.

No one is setting up a ranking list of what is worse - people are simply glad that cunts who impact on our enjoyment of football have been soundly punished upon being found guilty.

On a scale of things terrorism is worse, this doesn't mean that no one should ever be prosecuted for a football-related crime at the expense of hunting down terrorist cells. I fear it is you who is coming over as the blithering idiot in this increasingly daft thread.

Are you going to attempt to answer my question and justify your moronic stance that we should allow football hooligans to carry on free from the law of the land the rest of us spend our time abiding by? Or shall we just accept that the most you can manage are trite little insults and move on?

yeah ok Che, I didn't say they should go free from the law of the land I said they don't deserve 10 months in our apparently over crowded prisons.

As for insults look at ur first post mate I think u had a dig at me in that

end of

hey daggers, i think your the ****.

yeah ok Che, I didn't say they should go free from the law of the land I said they don't deserve 10 months in our apparently over crowded prisons.

No you didn't. Golly gee you seem to be having a problem here. You said, and I quote:

Or to think why can they put so much time, money and effort into catching people who are hardly a major menace to society - but they can't actually catch criminals which really affect peoples lives... :whistle:

Me quoting that bit when I asked you the question is a bit of a giveaway that this is what I was referring to. One last try? Go on, I'm sure you can do it...how do these twats not impact on society when they are fighting in public? How is public affray not a menace worth clamping down upon?

You never been caught up in one of these? I have. Thanks to cunts like this I've had police dogs hanging from my arms, I've been beaten with riot sticks and been treated like scum for doing nothing more than trying to go watch a game of football. I, like every other decent person posting in this thread, resent how their behaviour has impacted upon me, my friends and my family - the fear and intimidation that they think it is alright to get away with because they are only having a laugh. Bollocks, that's the mindset of the lobotomised.

Now if you were debating whether it's fair that other crimes aren't punished as hard then that would be a different matter but you aren't - not in the bit I addressed my question to.

Have one more shot.

hey daggers, i think your the ****.

lol

Bless you, how sweet. :wub:

It's a good idea to start using the symbols by the way, makes you look a lot less dumb by misspelling things. Maybe you should try using more symbols and less letters in the next post? :)

No you didn't. Golly gee you seem to be having a problem here. You said, and I quote:

Me quoting that bit when I asked you the question is a bit of a giveaway that this is what I was referring to. One last try? Go on, I'm sure you can do it...how do these twats not impact on society when they are fighting in public? How is public affray not a menace worth clamping down upon?

You never been caught up in one of these? I have. Thanks to cunts like this I've had police dogs hanging from my arms, I've been beaten with riot sticks and been treated like scum for doing nothing more than trying to go watch a game of football. I, like every other decent person posting in this thread, resent how their behaviour has impacted upon me, my friends and my family - the fear and intimidation that they think it is alright to get away with because they are only having a laugh. Bollocks, that's the mindset of the lobotomised.

Now if you were debating whether it's fair that other crimes aren't punished as hard then that would be a different matter but you aren't - not in the bit I addressed my question to.

Have one more shot.

as i said before send your concern to this forum........... www.piczo.com/racee

as i said before send your concern to this forum........... www.i-love-men.com

I'm not concerned about your sexuality, why should I bother contacting them?

If you are in conflict then maybe you should try writing to one of those newspaper agony aunts? Obviously the emphasis in that last sentence is on the word 'try'.

Numbnuts - the bit you highlighted was a bit I was quoting from someone else's post...which is why there were quotation marks.

no your calling all lads ****s and scum, so theres the message board!! this is a lcfc football message board, your not going to get answers you want on here, on there you will!!!!!!!!!! numbnuts

no your calling all lads ****s and scum, so theres the message board!! this is a lcfc football message board, your not going to get answers you want on here, on there you will!!!!!!!!!! numbnuts

What? :unsure:

Is there a babelfish-style translation website for this? Is he writing in Geordie or something? I can barely make out a single word.

Still, I must say I am amazed that the library stays open this late on a Saturday night so the jobless can access the internet.

Archived