Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

The Dillinger Escape plan at the rescue rooms last night was total carnage. absolutely brutal......

The lead singer was jumping off the balcony to the crowd below, him and both guitarists were constantly stage diving and at one point the guitarist surfed the crowd up to bar and was rocking solos out along the bar.

Seriously hot and sweaty and absolutely packed and at one point even made me think... f**k I'm to old for this shit!! :unsure:

Haha, older brother went to that, said they were class but was drenched in his own sweat, said it was class.

@Anyone going to Foo Fighters at MK next year, how much are tickets roughly?

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Haha, older brother went to that, said they were class but was drenched in his own set, said it was class.

@Anyone going to Foo Fighters at MK next year, how much are tickets roughly?

£46.50, not inc. booking fee. Was gona go myself but I'm tryina talk myself out of it in the hope they'll play some smaller venues as well. :sweating:

Booking Drake at Hammersmith Apollo for January tomorrow with LD3 and Joe.

Same. Looking to go on the 7th.

£46.50, not inc. booking fee. Was gona go myself but I'm tryina talk myself out of it in the hope they'll play some smaller venues as well. :sweating:

That's one big glimmer of hope right there!

Having said that though, and I know they are on completely different scales, Enter Shikari played a gig at The Pitz (nearby MK venue) the day before Projekt Revolution and not many people knew about that til a day before. That's probably because they're relatively local though. So, (you've got me on glimmers of hope now!), they might do a small 'secret' gig around there? Unlikely though!

Edited by lcfc30STM

That's one big glimmer of hope right there!

Having said that though, and I know they are on completely different scales, Enter Shikari played a gig at The Pitz (nearby MK venue) the day before Projekt Revolution and not many people knew about that til a day before. That's probably because they're relatively local though. So, (you've got me on glimmers of hope now!), they might do a small 'secret' gig around there? Unlikely though!

Being a man from out that way, if you hear of anything (extremely remote chance, blatantly) you had better let me know!

Had I not been going to Barnsley away tomorrow I wouldn't have thought twice about booking this during pre-sale. Stupid Barnsley away, better be worth it. <_<

Being a man from out that way, if you hear of anything (extremely remote chance, blatantly) you had better let me know!

Had I not been going to Barnsley away tomorrow I wouldn't have thought twice about booking this during pre-sale. Stupid Barnsley away, better be worth it. <_<

I shall! At least you get to go to Barnsley anyway!

Haha, completely forgot Foo Fighters tickets went on general sale this morning, looking at pretty hefty prices now, can't be bothered.

Just got a couple for Interpol / Surfer Blood at Rock City on the 24th of this month instead, looking forward to that.

Considering We Are Scientists tickets for the 27th too, also in Nottingham.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

Haha, completely forgot Foo Fighters tickets went on general sale this morning, looking at pretty hefty prices now, can't be bothered.

Just got a couple for Interpol / Surfer Blood at Rock City on the 24th of this month instead, looking forward to that.

Considering We Are Scientists tickets for the 27th too, also in Nottingham.

would be a good choice!!

The Black Keys last night at Rock City blew me away!! bloody brilliant band live

Saw the Foals at The Engine Shed last night they blew me away with their performance! stunning! supported by Pulled Apart by Horses who were ace as usual and Crystal Fighters who were shit in my in my opinion.

Saw the Foals at The Engine Shed last night they blew me away with their performance! stunning! supported by Pulled Apart by Horses who were ace as usual and Crystal Fighters who were shit in my in my opinion.

Saw them in Brighton on Monday night for the second time and would agree with this. Such a tight live act, everything just seems to click into place. Yannis loves a meander as well; on Two Steps Twice he jumped up onto the speaker, onto the second tier, scaled the whole of it up and down, jumped down on the speaker on the opposite side and then finished the song. Worth the entrance alone!

Saw them in Brighton on Monday night for the second time and would agree with this. Such a tight live act, everything just seems to click into place. Yannis loves a meander as well; on Two Steps Twice he jumped up onto the speaker, onto the second tier, scaled the whole of it up and down, jumped down on the speaker on the opposite side and then finished the song. Worth the entrance alone!

yeah he was wandering around climbing up speakers all over the place in Lincoln as well!

outdid my expectations to be honest everyone was bouncing around, you just couldn't help it

Why would you go and see the same gig twice in the space of three days?!

Cos I'm awesome like that you see, plus my mate is gonna be there, and I wanna try and get with her, so yeah :P

I know someone who has seen them already on this tour, and then is seeing them again twice next week, so it aint that odd tbh

Cos I'm awesome like that you see, plus my mate is gonna be there, and I wanna try and get with her, so yeah :P

I know someone who has seen them already on this tour, and then is seeing them again twice next week, so it aint that odd tbh

It is quite odd to see them twice in a week. Your mate doing it doesn't make it normal!