Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Rick Ross is supposed to be doing a gig in Leicester on the 16th November. Not sure where because no where seems to have it up, but its been announced as 1 of his tour date. I'm shocked that he'd be in Leicester if I'm honest.

The Audotorium near the Leicester Market :thumbup:

Been there.

Done that.

Got mocked.

Deserved it.

The worst gig I've ever been to, was just after his "Everything I Do" fame. The moral of the story is never go to a gig just cos someone you fancy, but don't have much chance with, is going.

Only a bad gig if you don't particularly like the artist i guess. I'm a fan and have been for 20 years. I've seen many many bands and artists over the years and he is probably the best live act i've ever seen.

On a side note, i'll be sseing Goo Goo Dolls in Leicester on the 15th. Should be good. :D

Manics/British Sea Power tomorrow at DMH. Relieved it's going ahead after the last few dates were postponed due to JDB having laryngitis. sweating.gif

How were they? Any nice surprises from the Richey days or was it more a case of "Greatest Hits mixed with new stuff"?

How were they? Any nice surprises from the Richey days or was it more a case of "Greatest Hits mixed with new stuff"?

You guessed it. Except for This Is Yesterday and Faster as they've been playing all this tour. Though I wasn't really expecting anything else. Always going to play it safe with James' recent problems. Still great though. James was totally on form. We were 'treated' to a brief Nicky Wire solo performance whilst James went off for a gargle. sweating.gif Which was okay actually, despite his voice. tongue.png

Edited by Libertine

You guessed it. Except for This Is Yesterday and Faster as they've been playing all this tour. Though I wasn't really expecting anything else. Always going to play it safe with James' recent problems. Still great though. James was totally on form. We were 'treated' to a brief Nicky Wire solo performance whilst James went off for a gargle. sweating.gif Which was okay actually, despite his voice. tongue.png

It's still my liefelong dream to hear the opening bass riff from Archives of Pain in the flesh.

Nicky Wire solo. Oh my. lol

The Dillinger Escape plan at the rescue rooms last night was total carnage. absolutely brutal......

The lead singer was jumping off the balcony to the crowd below, him and both guitarists were constantly stage diving and at one point the guitarist surfed the crowd up to bar and was rocking solos out along the bar.

Seriously hot and sweaty and absolutely packed and at one point even made me think... f**k I'm to old for this shit!! :unsure:

Firebug, Friday, anyone?

no?

but I'm playing!

Still no one?

Bugger.

And which one are you??

Name Pineapster Presents

Date Fri Nov 2010

Time 20:17

Information Pineapster Presents: 40 Horses, Default To Broken, The Cutt, Cannons and Tanks

Sing away, I'll have a microphone and a PA to retort with :D I always prefer an audience up for banter and whatnot. Even if it's abuse it's much better then just being stared at "like a dog being showed a card trick", to quote a phrase.

I think we'll be on around half 9/10ish.

Sing away, I'll have a microphone and a PA to retort with :D I always prefer an audience up for banter and whatnot. Even if it's abuse it's much better then just being stared at "like a dog being showed a card trick", to quote a phrase.

I think we'll be on around half 9/10ish.

I have an old Pineapster download from last year.. you're on it with "Fakers" ..................Nice one :thumbup: