Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Kids In Glass Houses tonight :)

You were at Shepherd's Bush then :D?

Whereabouts were you and what did you think?

Was quite surprised at how good You And What Army were. Thought they were pretty solid and knew how to please the crowd.

Thoroughly enjoyed BLG and KIGH too though. Got better as the night went on and liked the sound of KIGH's new song too.

You were at Shepherd's Bush then :D?

Whereabouts were you and what did you think?

Was quite surprised at how good You And What Army were. Thought they were pretty solid and knew how to please the crowd.

Thoroughly enjoyed BLG and KIGH too though. Got better as the night went on and liked the sound of KIGH's new song too.

I was on Level 3, quite a climb up the stairs :(

YAWA we're alright tbh, BLG a bit different approach with some sort of rapping thing going on wtf, KIGH were brilliant, roll on the next album

Bring on 30STM on tuesday @ The o2 as well :D

I was on Level 3, quite a climb up the stairs :(

YAWA we're alright tbh, BLG a bit different approach with some sort of rapping thing going on wtf, KIGH were brilliant, roll on the next album

Bring on 30STM on tuesday @ The o2 as well :D

Gutted. Should have been standing|! What was the most pit like from up top?

Yep! Enter Shikari (who'll be better than 30STM I think) and Circa Survive are supporting too.

Went to see The Wedding Present on Mon night at the O2 Academey,Dave Gedge only remaining member but as he was lead and vocals that didn't really matter

Put on a great show for nearly 2 hours and played all of Bizarro plus a mixture of old and new material,before and after he took time out to chat to fans near the merchandise stall,top bloke

By the way the O2 is a great little venue,very intimate,was really impressed ! :thumbup:

Gutted. Should have been standing|! What was the most pit like from up top?

Yep! Enter Shikari (who'll be better than 30STM I think) and Circa Survive are supporting too.

It looked shite tbh, not much going on in it at all. Funeral Party are supportng and not CS

Blink-182 and You Me At Six at O2 Arena, July 18th 2011.

Shall get my pre-sale tickets for that later hopefully :)

Got on the motherfucking stage with 30 Seconds To Mars tonight :wub:.

Still buzzing and ears still ringing! Went absolutely mental up there and got some quality videos of Jared singing, Tomo on the guitar and Shannon drumming away like a maniac! Shall put it up soon. The whole gig was awesome I thought. Better than the one I went to in Feb I reckon. The stage effects were second to none and the sound was just so good. Will get some pics up soon (Jared has blue hair lol)!