Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Walsall

Any news?
FROST covers that have been placed on the Banks's Stadium pitch during the cold snap have ensured that the playing surface should be deemed playable for tonight's League One fixture.

The covers were put in place immediately after Saturday's victory over Leeds. The snow that has fallen on to the covers is being removed this morning, along with the frost covers.

The car park areas are of some concern due to the drop in temperature overnight but a gritter has been organised in order to ensure that the surrounding areas are accessible.

The club have requested a pitch inspection for 1.00pm.

http://www.saddlers.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,,...1543422,00.html

The pitch inspection at 1 will probably pass.

But I'm more concerned about those travelling, I think they need to take into consideration the state of the roads etc before making a decision.

If the Highways agency are saying don't travel unless your journey is essential then surely there is a good case for calling it off, especially as the City fans will make up a good percentage of the crowd.

Yeh i know that, I mean from Daggers lol

Should of said that.

Posting weather updates in the Matchday thread over in LCFC.

To be honest, if they've kept the pitch from being frozen then this will be going ahead as nothing happened overnight. Trains were running as normal the last I heard and the M6 is free-flowing for a change...in fact, as most people are staying in today, it will probably be ideal for travelling tonight with no queues around J.6.

Archived