Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Walsall

Andy.

If i wanted to go from East Midlands park way what would be my best route?

Can you work it out for me please pal.

If you wanna travel on your own maybe going up to Derby but you might as well meet up with other city fans and come to Leicester.

EDIT: Not sure if you could get back though!

If you wanna travel on your own maybe going up to Derby but you might as well meet up with other city fans and come to Leicester.

EDIT: Not sure if you could get back though!

Yeah to Leicester preferbly.

then accross.

If you can let me know asap please pal :)

otherwise i'll end up getting a lift with the chap i used to get one with at the start of the season.

Yeah to Leicester preferbly.

then accross.

If you can let me know asap please pal :)

otherwise i'll end up getting a lift with the chap i used to get one with at the start of the season.

Don't think it's do able.

Would have to look at timetables and shit manually. Going out in a minute so cannae do it now.

Yeah I had no idea how far away New Street was away from the ground, didn't know it was another train away to be honest. Ah well.

So which one to book from Leicester then? And then from New Street to Bescott?

You thought you could walk from new street to walsall??

You've let yourself down Joe, I didn't think you were that stupid!!! lol

You thought you could walk from new street to walsall??

You've let yourself down Joe, I didn't think you were that stupid!!! lol

lol

Epic fail joesph.

Annnd train tickets are being bought on the day from my end.

I see you got abit angry last nite shingler when fryatt missed that chance at the end???

Can u just buy train tickets on the train to the bescot or when im in Birmingham cause the Hinckley station will be closed

Yes you did.

Were was you?

I see you got abit angry last nite shingler when fryatt missed that chance at the end???

Can u just buy train tickets on the train to the bescot or when im in Birmingham cause the Hinckley station will be closed

So where are you getting on the train from then? Wherever you do, just go to one of the machines and choose return to the bescot stadium.

Im getting the train from hinckley , its just after the narbough stop?? I dnt wanna be pissing about at Birmingham for a ticket if the train to the bescot goes a few minutes after we get there ?? The trainline wont except my card so?

Im getting the train from hinckley , its just after the narbough stop?? I dnt wanna be pissing about at Birmingham for a ticket if the train to the bescot goes a few minutes after we get there ?? The trainline wont except my card so?

Go into Hinckley station and ask for a return to the bescot stadium.

Archived