Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Walsall

It is tipping down with White now - and forecast to continue throughout the day and overnight. Even if they clear the pitch of snow it will still be called off because of the frozen surface.

I don't think anyone should bank on attending this.

I'm not banking on anything at the moment. Lots of games called off already for tomorrow, I guess it's a wait and see kind of thing.

I am certain it will be called off.

Damn you snow.

I was finally looking forward to plucking up the confidence to meet some FT's.

lol

Yeah right :P

All the trains in and around London are cancelled

We're talking about the Walsall area love :whistle:

Joe wanted to know how trains fair in the snow! I was giving him an example.

Phfft, you lot from outside London aren't all that are you? :P

Yeah we are and you know it, you're just jealous Lexeh!

Arsenal have undersoil heating but have still called the game off with Cardiff due to areas around the ground being too dangerous, I'm not holding out much hope for this for that reason.

Please look at our website - this game is not off.

The covers were put on the pitch after the Leeds game. Granted it has some 3 inches of snow on it but I have 20 staff coming in tomorrow morning to clear the snow and take the covers off. The problem will be the car parks and roads. We have cleared one car park today and gritted it, the others will be done tomorrow morning and probvided there is no further heavy snowfall I am hoping it will be on.

Dave Storr

Stadium Manager

Just read that off a Walsall version of FT.

Shut it Mockney boy :P

West London, not east!

Yeah we are and you know it, you're just jealous Lexeh!

Arsenal have undersoil heating but have still called the game off with Cardiff due to areas around the ground being too dangerous, I'm not holding out much hope for this for that reason.

Yeah, and you're jealous of my extortionate rent and the ridiculous price I pay for pints!

Didn't the Arsenal game call-off also have something to do with transport (all the tubes/busses being fucked) or did I just assume that?

lets stay optimistic! so anyone got any pub info for around the stadium?

Check the FootballGroundGuide in the stickied thread, but I was told by a mate of mine who's a Leeds fan that there is only one.

Archived