Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Walsall

If you leave by 6 you should have enough time to get there, get parked & get to the ground. If it was me I'd be leaving between 5.30 & 5.45

I would agree with the 5.45 time as the latest.

The problem with the M6 through Brum is it can get snarled up really badly especially near the M5 interchange and you will move at snails pace for miles.

Alternatively, it will be as clear as a bell and you'll be there nice and early to enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the Bescot (prepare to be underwhelmed)

PS. Don't get fooled by the impression that the M6 gives you of Birmingham - the city centre is now really good with some great bars, pubs and restaurants etc.

lol I mean where did you see there's a 21.47?

lol

The trainline, when I input the Bescot Stadium to Bham New Street comes up with that train. However when I do it to BSC to Leicester it says the last one is 20.44 :frusty:

Isn't that cos the last train back to Leicester from Brum is before the Bescot train gets in though??

Nah. As you said its the 21.44 from bescot and get you to new street for 22.10. Leave new street at 22.19 for leics!!

Archived