Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RowlattsFox

Walsall

Yeah. It's a squeeze but do-able. The 10 to 5 train gets you in at half 6, the 5.15 train gets you in at 7.

Hmmm. Defo a train joby I think. K.o is 7.45pm right?

Not sure what time train to get there all depends on work. I reckon I'm out the office that week so that could change things, a little.

EDIT: I am in Barwell working. Bollocks.

Hmmm. Defo a train joby I think. K.o is 7.45pm right?

Not sure what time train to get there all depends on work. I reckon I'm out the office that week so that could change things, a little.

EDIT: I am in Barwell working. Bollocks.

Are you ever in the office these days??

If by "after 6pm" you mean after 9.30pm. you would be right.

Normally I'd back down but I am regular attender to Birmingham Speedway which is at the juncition for Walsall on the M6.

We leave as late as 6pm and make it to Perry Barr by 7.45pm always - that's with timid me driving. Perry Barr is roughly the same distance off the juncition as Bescott is to the juncition of Walsall Road.

Normally I'd back down but I am regular attender to Birmingham Speedway which is at the juncition for Walsall on the M6.

We leave as late as 6pm and make it to Perry Barr by 7.45pm always - that's with timid me driving. Perry Barr is roughly the same distance off the juncition as Bescott is to the juncition of Walsall Road.

Half four does seem excessive but there's the 50mph section coming into town and then, at that time from J5 through to Walsall the M6 becomes a bit of a car park.

Half four does seem excessive but there's the 50mph section coming into town and then, at that time from J5 through to Walsall the M6 becomes a bit of a car park.

Going to Wolves in 1996, Fox Travel left at 4.45pm, and we barely made kick off. This was because of problems elsewhere on the motorway network hugely impacting on the M6.

I also work in Cov, and the amount of moaning people do about the M6 is unbelievable.

For the record, the A14 remains my least favourite road.

Last train from Brum New Street to Leicester leaves at 22.19.

The last train from Walsall to Brum is 21.40 - and gets to Brum New Street for 22.10.

Tight as a nun's downstairs so to speak. The train station is literally outside the away end as well.

Bescot Stadium station is the station you mean, not Walsall, the train mentioned above leaves there at 21.44 so an extra 4 minutes to get there.

I'm definitely on for this one, the easiest awayer for me as I work in Brum city centre so hop on the train there & then back in plenty of time for the last one to Shirley. Plus the train's free for me :D

Bescot Stadium station is the station you mean, not Walsall, the train mentioned above leaves there at 21.44 so an extra 4 minutes to get there.

I'm definitely on for this one, the easiest awayer for me as I work in Brum city centre so hop on the train there & then back in plenty of time for the last one to Shirley. Plus the train's free for me :D

Free.....do you drive them ?

We are nearly neighbours then Andy, you will probably guess from the name that I live in Solihull. Only a few of us over in these parts.

Free.....do you drive them ?

We are nearly neighbours then Andy, you will probably guess from the name that I live in Solihull. Only a few of us over in these parts.

Haha! No, I don't drive them, I just pay for them

Brum based fellas, Fosse Park to Walsall in a hour possible?

It's possible, but I'd say it was optimistic at that time of night, especially with the roadworks between the M42 junction & Spaghetti junction

Archived