Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

DEEJ out on loan

in the 2006-2007 season he scored 9 league goals and 3 cup goals for Birmingham

Ok but 9 league goals, I'm trying to point out he don't score enough in the league. Makes me laugh people saying he's a L-E-D-G-E because he scored against Chelsea ... :rolleyes:

Ok but 9 league goals, I'm trying to point out he don't score enough in the league. Makes me laugh people saying he's a L-E-D-G-E because he scored against Chelsea ... :rolleyes:

I agree with you (for once) but was just pointing out the fact in response to your previous post

But so did Carl Cort...Look at him now

My point excatly, how can you call people like them Legends. They're the reason were in league 1.

DJ, Cort, Kenton, Newton, Hayes, Sappleton, Nielsen, Kishishev ... All planks.

My point excatly, how can you call people like them Legends. They're the reason were in league 1.

DJ, Cort, Kenton, Newton, Hayes, Sappleton, Nielsen, Kishishev ... All planks.

I would say it's abit harsh to blame hayes, sappleton and kishishev, considering they played very few games. I also thought Kenton weren't that bad.

I would say it's abit harsh to blame hayes, sappleton and kishishev, considering they played very few games. I also thought Kenton weren't that bad.

But it's OK to blame Nielsen who didn't make a single appearance? :giggle:

sorry but he has been a poor signing i feel sorry for blackpool they have obviously not seen him play lately where as they had dickov late on last year & he scored some goals for them vital ones at that they are in for a shock he has been a total waste of money for us

Sensible post. I was bout to say welcome but realised you've been on here for quite a while! Welcome anyway.

Cheers, thanks for the message!! I just lurk around usually - reading but not commenting ... some posts I can't ignore though!!!

Sorry but how the hell can you stick up for DJ ? He's never scored more then 10 goals at any club and hes 27 ! His performances here have been poor. All his goals nearly have been on the goal line and also he can't stay onside.

Sorry but if you rate DJ, then your a plantpot.

Where did I stick up for him? Are you the only one allowed an opinion?

I asked a question, what has he done to make people think he's a decent player? his career seems to be based solely on the fact he scored twice for Brentford against Birmingham resulting in Bruce signing him, he hasn't ever scored goals on a regular basis in league football, that's not opinion its a provable fact.

So I ask again what has he done to make people think he's a decent player, especially considering the price tag? ...

Because, different people have different opinions maybe? And Dj's two cup goals were actually against Sunderland

1st time for everything I suppose

Well seeing as he's never played for Blackpool, you'd think so.

Where did I stick up for him? Are you the only one allowed an opinion?

Because, different people have different opinions maybe? And Dj's two cup goals were actually against Sunderland

Well seeing as he's never played for Blackpool, you'd think so.

the fact remains he's never scored goals on a regular basis and you still haven't answered my question, what has he shown in a game to make anyone think he is a decent player ... ?

But even then, I think Pearson will look for other options, like moving Davies or King up front.

He clearly doesn't rate Campbell. And on the evidence seen so far this season, it's difficult to disagree with him.

Archived