Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
surrifox

DEEJ out on loan

i thought hed go,

didnt seem like he was in pearsons plans

Good, get him out playing some regular football and see if his confidence grows. He has the potential to be a half decent division 1 / maybe championship striker but has never settled or found his game here. Loaning him out to see what happens is best for all parties. Good luck DJ.

Always seemed a straight choice between DJ and Dickov to be on the bench, and (unfortunatley in my humble opinion) Dickov always won. We need backup for Howard and this probaby makes room for that signing. Oooh, wonder who it'll be...!

I'm surprised we didnt loan him to Leeds, they must have told us to f**k off :crylaugh:

Why cant we sell him? If Blackpool didnt want to buy then we should have told them tough sh*t.

Seems as though we're bending over backwards to help other teams again. Wonder if they are paying his wages?

I would be mildly shocked if he did the business for them though, biggest waste of money since Akinbiyi.

Good move, he'll be on decent wages so might as well move him on. The fee we paid for him was an embarrassment and hopefully he'll score a few there and we can re-coup a little bit of it back. His time at Leicester was over as soon as Allen left, he seemed to be disillusioned ever since. Have Blackpool got a new manager yet?

Good move, he'll be on decent wages so might as well move him on. The fee we paid for him was an embarrassment and hopefully he'll score a few there and we can re-coup a little bit of it back. His time at Leicester was over as soon as Allen left, he seemed to be disillusioned ever since. Have Blackpool got a new manager yet?

Tony parkes is caretakering apparently

Always seemed a straight choice between DJ and Dickov to be on the bench, and (unfortunatley in my humble opinion) Dickov always won. We need backup for Howard and this probaby makes room for that signing. Oooh, wonder who it'll be...!

I've no idea who was best. Both have played bit parts.

Dickov's looked nothing like his old self in his cameos and on what little I've seen so far I can't see why he was re-signed although I did think he might offer something on the near post at the time.

DJ has shown nothing like the finishing needed of a striker.

Both, of course, have had endless fitness problems which makes you wonder why they've been picked at all and why we've not replaced them earlier. Or why we've got no youngsters coming through who could do the job. Mind you, what little talent is around at Academy/Reserves level is always injured too.

Seems like an odd decision. Dickov is hardly rolling back the years, DJ must be playing like an absolute fooking spoon in training.

Think I might have picked him as our man to change the season in that list thing we did at the start. Im all knowledge.

I'd rather have him in our team than Howard any day of the week!

howard is a good player, wins nearly everything in the air,

dj is sh*t hes always offside and he couldnt hit a barn door

Why didnt we loan them Dickov and give Dudley a chance surely Dickov's career is nearly over and least Dj's career is just starting seems stupid business to me we pay 1.5m for him and has played not many games and not really been given a chance and Blackpool in a league above us want him they must no what potential he has i just can't understand :frusty:

Archived