Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Alliance & Leicester Sponsorship

They're going to put their money into local grass roots sports, having said that their sponsorship of the Tigers continues but that could be because their contract continues whereas ours has ended anyway.

Is it up at the end of the season then?

If so, will we look for sponsors now or wait til summer?

Yes and I'm sure they are already looking other wise Ticket prices will rise even further than planned.

So it looks like all change new stand sponsorship, new shirt and sponsorship, let's hope it's a new League.

Nope. No more topps. Deal runs out at end of this season.

Who would we like as the new sponsor??

Well, if the club are actually serious about celebrating this 125th anniversary and aren't just using it as an excuse to make money then I feel they should forgo a shirt sponsor for next season. Wishful thinking though I suppose.

Yes and I'm sure they are already looking other wise Ticket prices will rise even further than planned.

So it looks like all change new stand sponsorship, new shirt and sponsorship, let's hope it's a new League.

Are there planned ticket price rises then ?????

maybe no shirt sponsor in the 125th year WILL happen !

agree re the new league by the way :thumbup:

Are there planned ticket price rises then ?????

maybe no shirt sponsor in the 125th year WILL happen !

agree re the new league by the way :thumbup:

Just a guess on the ticket prices as they've been busting a gut for ages wanting to put them up but with the appalling displays have had to settle for tweaking prices.

Everards Brewery, with free beer at all home matches for the anniversary season!!!!!

Wishful thinking but you can't have Beer sponsors.

Liverpool - Carlsberg?

Unless you mean the stadium/stands? But then Hinckley's stadium is the Marston's Stadium isn't it - Marston's Brewery/Beer.

Those two are just of the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more.

Liverpool - Carlsberg?

Unless you mean the stadium/stands? But then Hinckley's stadium is the Marston's Stadium isn't it - Marston's Brewery/Beer.

Everton - Chang beer.

I'm assuming it actually relates to the Football League, not the Premier League.

Just a guess.

The amount A+A were paying was very low for the level of promotion they got + compared with the amount other clubs recieve, MM was livid when he joined the club that we sold out so cheaply.

If I recall correctly the club got AA to increase the amount given.

Mm may have wanted the deal to end as was confident we could do better, but the economy has obviously changed

Liverpool - Carlsberg?

Everton - Chang beer.

I'm assuming it actually relates to the Football League, not the Premier League.

Just a guess.

Walsall - Bank's Stadium, Anything to do with Bank's Brewery/Beer?
So you can sponsor a cup competition after a beer (Carling Cup) which involves all teams, but you can't sponsor a team with a beer.

Who creates these rules?

Blackthorn Cider Sponsorship is on the back of the Bristol City shirts.

I suggest you ignore me as I seem to be way off on this one :doh:

Bring on the Everards :thumbup::beer:

Archived