Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Yeovil v Leicester Match Thread

Yup...Just and for those interested....We're still havent given birth :):appl:

Reckon she'll hold out til full time? :P

EDIT: or should I say hold it in?

Should really all be over by now. But the boys just need to keep plugging away, Hobbs and Morrison seem to be dealing with everything well. More concerned that the ptch might beat us, cutting up bad and it only needs a bobble and its curtains.

We are going to get more chances need to stick one away and it will be fine. Living in Spain first time I've seen us this season and I`m impressed evn if we drop points tonight there is enough there that if we keep our heads then we should get enough points to secure a quick returnto the Championship. Just wish we were more clinical in the finishing.

It's not as bad I feared...been some good close moments. Mark Davies is good...shame he can't stay!

Our defence seems jittery sometimes.

I still think we will win, unless they score and we don't lol

:tumbleweed:

And my beloved is doing the decent thing and holding off.....awwww gotta love her :)

Should really all be over by now. But the boys just need to keep plugging away, Hobbs and Morrison seem to be dealing with everything well. More concerned that the ptch might beat us, cutting up bad and it only needs a bobble and its curtains.

We are going to get more chances need to stick one away and it will be fine. Living in Spain first time I've seen us this season and I`m impressed evn if we drop points tonight there is enough there that if we keep our heads then we should get enough points to secure a quick returnto the Championship. Just wish we were more clinical in the finishing.

By the way Davies is awesome!

Archived