Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Yeovil v Leicester Match Thread

i'm a bit annoyed that i finally get to see us play this season, and there's gonna be no truncheonator....

nonetheless, i will march thru the 18 inches of snow that fell over night and hopefully find a pub that will let us have even just one screen showing the foxes.

i have sufficient faith in NP, allied with the arrival of Cleverley, to believe that confidence is still supreme in the team and that a solid win is on the cards. mind you, it will be just my luck to witness only the third defeat so far - come on city, win it for us 08/09 virgins!!!!!

^^^

Haha nothing like a bit of murdoch loving.....without him the world would be a very boring place....... and guess who got HD installed just in time :thumbup:

You'll love it City in HD... Mmmmm just count the hairs on Howard's elbow as it rams into the oppo's face! :)

You'll love it City in HD... Mmmmm just count the hairs on Howard's elbow as it rams into the oppo's face! :)

Yes im a little scared about getting some sort of laser eye surgery from max gradels boots in HD hahaha

Archived