Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Mattock and Chambers In England Squad

From OS

Leicester City's Joe Mattock (pictured) and Ashley Chambers have both been selected for England's Under-19 squad for the Friendly against Spain on Tuesday, February 10 at Bournemouth's Dean Court.

Meeting up with the Under-19 side on Saturday, February 7, the youngsters will be in a squad of 18, including players from Manchester United and Arsenal.

The match will be seen as a good indicator of where the England Under-19s stand in the run up to the European U19 Championship Qualifying Elite Round later this year

England will be playing Scotland, Slovakia and Bosnia-Herzegovina in May and June for the right to play in the UEFA Under 19 Championship 2009.

I am really pleased that Joe Mattock and Ashley Chambers got into the England U19 side.

Hopefully one day they will make into the proper England side. It is a bit of a suprise that Ashley

Chambers got in because he hasn't realy played much for Leicester this season.

:chant:

I am really pleased that Joe Mattock and Ashley Chambers got into the England U19 side.

Hopefully one day they will make into the proper England side. It is a bit of a suprise that Ashley

has training finished early?

From OS

Leicester City's Joe Mattock (pictured) and Ashley Chambers have both been selected for England's Under-19 squad for the Friendly against Spain on Tuesday, February 10 at Bournemouth's Dean Court.

Meeting up with the Under-19 side on Saturday, February 7, the youngsters will be in a squad of 18, including players from Manchester United and Arsenal.

The match will be seen as a good indicator of where the England Under-19s stand in the run up to the European U19 Championship Qualifying Elite Round later this year

England will be playing Scotland, Slovakia and Bosnia-Herzegovina in May and June for the right to play in the UEFA Under 19 Championship 2009.

Good news. Also looks like the OS delivered before anyone else once again. :thumbup:

Pleased for both. Hope this and his goal the other day will give Mattock the boost he needs to use all the skills he has on the left.

What pleased me most against Yeovil was that his shot was on target.

Times I've seen him get into good attacking positions but blaze his shots wide or high.

If Mattock can drmatically improve that aspect of his game it will offer another reason for him to be selected in any team.

Unlike some, Mattock's got decent shooting technique and there's no reason he shouldn't score more often.

iVE MET jOE MATTOCK AND HE IS ACE AT EVERTHIN!

Pleased for both. Hope this and his goal the other day will give Mattock the boost he needs to use all the skills he has on the left.

What pleased me most against Yeovil was that his shot was on target.

Times I've seen him get into good attacking positions but blaze his shots wide or high.

If Mattock can drmatically improve that aspect of his game it will offer another reason for him to be selected in any team.

Unlike some, Mattock's got decent shooting technique and there's no reason he shouldn't score more often.

He was originally scouted as a striker/left midfielder

Archived