Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

When WILL we be promoted and crowned champions

OK, let's leave the touching wood, keeping fingers crossed stuff to one side. We WILL be automatically promoted and I believe it WILL be as Champions.

So, what game will confirm us as promoted and which will see us crowned as Champions ?

Suggestions please.

:frusty:

I've got a friend who's an Oldham fan. I had a right ball shortly after you played Hereford... :whistle::thumbup:

The nation had a "right ball" when you got relegated last year matey :)

It's actually quite amusing some of these posts on here, anyone would think there was 5 games left...theres half a season, get a grip!

...anyone would think you were the biggest club in league one ;)

It's actually quite amusing some of these posts on here, anyone would think there was 5 games left...theres half a season, get a grip!

Thin you'll find most people aren't getting carried away with our season so far mate. Come back and talk to us some other time mate.

He had a right ball too, I felt it was only fair to return the favour :thumbup:

Anyway, the majority of people on here aren't counting their chickens just yet. We're Leicester, something ridiculous can always happen.

Thin you'll find most people aren't getting carried away with our season so far mate. Come back and talk to us some other time mate.

Aren't getting carried away?? Read the topic title!

I'm not saying you won't, because you probably will win the league...but we'll still beat you lot at the crisp packet.

I'm not saying you won't, because you probably will win the league...but we'll still beat you lot at the crisp packet.

That's only one person. As I said in my previous post most people aren't counting their chickens just yet. We should win the League, but we'll probably go on a team building trip to La Manga or something.

Started by ONE person! Read the other comments posted in here...

Guess the intelligence isn't all there in Oldham eh?

Started by ONE person! Read the other comments posted in here...

Guess the intelligence isn't all there in Oldham eh?

Big day out?! HAHA. Leeds last year was a big day out and look what happened to them. :thumbup:

Why would I waste my time reading through the other posts?

Your not big anymore...infact, you never were big.

Big day out?! HAHA. Leeds last year was a big day out and look what happened to them. :thumbup:

Ok, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I thought we could bond over Ian Marshall, maybe go out for a nice cup of tea together, eat a flake seductively. Now I'm just getting a bit bored.

We're MASSIVE. Too big for the Premiership and the Champions League. Definitely the biggest team in the world AT LEAST

Don't worry although posh and Huddersfield were battered on their big day out...you may keep us down to 3.

Archived