Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Solihullfox

When WILL we be promoted and crowned champions

lol like you battered us as boundary park?

Let's face it, we deserved the points

Thanks for reminding me of that...what a fantastic day.

Can i just quickly explain the B.D.O?

You take (fair assumption here) 400-1,100 to your average away game exc. local ones like Stockport. For us you will sell out 3,200, hence BIG DAY OUT.

No, but neither did you...AND you didnt deserve them. So all in all, we came out on top :)

Yeah, you're right. We're top of the league, you're not. I couldn't tell you where you are.

Yeah, you really told us didn't you!!!

I was having a proper discussion that I thought we could extend to the date we mentioned above. I've had my dreams shattered though :cry:

haha! you seem like a decent guy, i SUPPOSE we can have a proper discussion and rectify your dreams ;)

Yeah, you're right. We're top of the league, you're not. I couldn't tell you where you are.

Yeah, you really told us didn't you!!!

We're 3rd mate :thumbup:

And as for the other post. It really shows how much you know....we sell out or there abouts our away section every away game :S you can look at the figures if you like

TIT

We're 3rd mate :thumbup:

Decent.

On a serious note, it's all irony, well most of it. We came down seeing what happened to Leeds and Forest and were determined not to let that happen to us.

I'm looking forward to the game against you lot. You had decent enough supporters in the home game and it was probably the match I've most enjoyed this season. Hope you sell out.

Decent.

On a serious note, it's all irony, well most of it. We came down seeing what happened to Leeds and Forest and were determined not to let that happen to us.

I'm looking forward to the game against you lot. You had decent enough supporters in the home game and it was probably the match I've most enjoyed this season. Hope you sell out.

As an extra point, if you (owtb) ever see anyone refer to us as MASSIVE it's never serious. Although we are actually MASSIVE. Almost as MASSIVE as Ian Marshall's mullet.

Decent.

I hope it doesn't happen to you, Leicester aren't a League 1 club...

Im sure we will sell out mate, and we'll be in full voice to :)

I hope it doesn't happen to you, Leicester aren't a League 1 club...

Im sure we will sell out mate, and we'll be in full voice to :)

Good, we have a decent section to your left who make a decent noise when an away support comes. Heard your lot can get a bit naughty at times.

As an extra point, if you (owtb) ever see anyone refer to us as MASSIVE it's never serious. Although we are actually MASSIVE. Almost as MASSIVE as Ian Marshall's mullet.

lol you mean almost as MASSIVE as oldham :thumbup:

Good, we have a decent section to your left who make a decent noise when an away support comes. Heard your lot can get a bit naughty at times.

:o Where on earth have you heard this???!!! :P

No, but neither did you...AND you didnt deserve them. So all in all, we came out on top :)

:giggle: You didn't tho did you? Really you dind't just admit it you didn't you were at home we were away so you didn't did you!

Were top so its clear were better.

Archived