Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Can you remember if Dan said he was coming? If so Im gonna get the train from Leics with him.

Think so mate, He's back tonight/tomorrow and if the game's on, can just ask him there.

How?

Where?

What the fudge is going on when I can't find anything this side of obnoxiously expensive?

I actually used this....

We're on the 11.10 from New Street to Euston.

Got a railcard too, but even without a railcard, an adult from New street is currently £15 return.

Explain this one then - for the duration of this thread I've been trying to get a decent priced ticket - and found nothing under £45 (not including zone 1&2 card).

Now I try again one last time before deciding to take the bike...and I find a return for £28.00

I thought there was meant to be a simple, clear system which didn't rely on when you booked. This is bollocks.

Anyway, £28.00...booked...wahoo! :scarf:

Explain this one then - for the duration of this thread I've been trying to get a decent priced ticket - and found nothing under £45 (not including zone 1&2 card).

Now I try again one last time before deciding to take the bike...and I find a return for £28.00

I thought there was meant to be a simple, clear system which didn't rely on when you booked. This is bollocks.

Anyway, £28.00...booked...wahoo! :scarf:

What time do you get into London? And what time are you leaving?

Top tip for visiting: Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, Fleet Street and The Old Bank of England.

And, if I believe correctly, we are catching a train to the ground from London Bridge - then The Counting House makes a brilliant final stop.

I'm a dolt - Thameslink to 'City'

Pour into pubs around Fleet Street.

Thameslink to 'London Bridge'

Golden. :beer:

Where did you get that from Maybes? I've found one from St. Pancras for £19.80 with a railcard.

Yeah but I bet that one is a late train coming back? Thats take like 2hours or so?

Leicester.

Just had a look, the wankers have dropped their prices from £12 to £9.90 singles. Cocks!

Yeah but I bet that one is a late train coming back? Thats take like 2hours or so?

Leicester.

Just had a look, the wankers have dropped their prices from £12 to £9.90 singles. Cocks!

Yeah I think that's the one I saw, I got it from the National Rail site.

Archived