Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Is Millwall really as rough as everyone makes out? I have never been before i think im going to go but dont know whether to bottle it or not ?!

Basically spend the day in London having a drink and doing what ever. Then a hour before hop on the tube to South Bermondsey (sp) where the Police will waiting to house us in the away end with a special 'tunnel', you go that way back whilst protected to St Pancras/Victoria.

Either that or FT it.

Is Millwall really as rough as everyone makes out? I have never been before i think im going to go but dont know whether to bottle it or not ?!

I'd go as far as saying it is one of the most safest away grounds i have been too! When you get off of the train, the rozzers divide you into home and away fans straight away, home carry on and away get sent down this caged alley well away from the home fans.

After the game, we were kept behind for about 15/20 mins so that all of the home fans had got on there trains and not near the platform. (This was the last time we went anyway, Stephen Hughes chip and the gayboy with the man bag to the right, AND the Kisnorbo chant was created!)

I'd go as far as saying it is one of the most safest away grounds i have been too! When you get off of the train, the rozzers divide you into home and away fans straight away, home carry on and away get sent down this caged alley well away from the home fans.

After the game, we were kept behind for about 15/20 mins so that all of the home fans had got on there trains and not near the platform. (This was the last time we went anyway, Stephen Hughes chip and the gayboy with the man bag to the right, AND the Kisnorbo chant was created!)

Good away day that.

Basically spend the day in London having a drink and doing what ever. Then a hour before hop on the tube to South Bermondsey (sp) where the Police will waiting to house us in the away end with a special 'tunnel', you go that way back whilst protected to St Pancras/Victoria.

Either that or FT it.

South Bermondsey's the Overground. I think you get there from London Bridge tube/overground station.

Bert, guess what? This is costing me £5.50 to get too. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before...

South Bermondsey's the Overground. I think you get there from London Bridge tube/overground station.

Bert, guess what? This is costing me £5.50 to get too. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before...

But how much does it cost you to get to home games :P

Wich evers cheaper?

How far is the walk?

15minutes from the tube.

I want an open return really from St Pancras to either south bermondsey or surrey quays(tube), as then you can go anywhere in London before the game/after the game and have some :beer:

15minutes from the tube.

I want an open return really from St Pancras to either south bermondsey or surrey quays(tube), as then you can go anywhere in London before the game/after the game and have some :beer:

One day travelcard. :thumbup:

PS. Does anyone know if Oyster works here? Just sneaking a look whilst at work; will double check later if nobody knows.

One day travelcard. :thumbup:

PS. Does anyone know if Oyster works here? Just sneaking a look whilst at work; will double check later if nobody knows.

Does this help?

Oyster is valid throughout the London Overground network. You can use your Oyster card to pay as you go or load it with a Travelcard season ticket.

They're not just only letting in official supporters coaches then like rumoured?

Looking forward to this, last London away day this season.

Can't find anything about this - have looked on S****horpe and Colchester's websites as they will be visiting the New Den before we go there and there is nothing about only being allowed to go on supporters coaches. It also says that you can buy tickets at the ground on the day of the game.

And the price of an Adult ticket is £15 - whether this will be more for us as we are seen as a 'big club' lol

Any one no how much a day ticket on the tube is or would it be cheaper for St Pancrea to South Bernamsby return?

Also Leave Leicester 11-57 arive St Pancreas 13-19. Book in Advance £6 (Under 16s)

Leave St Pancreas 19-55 arive Leicester 21-04. Book in Advance £9 (Under 16s).

15minutes from the tube.

Surrey Quays tube is closed as part of the East London line redevelopment. You can walk from Canada Water (on the Jubilee Line), that will probably take you about 20 minutes.

You're probably best off going to South Bermondsey. That is right next to the ground and only a few minutes out of London Bridge station with trains running pretty regularly.

I have since moved out of the area so can't walk there any more. Well I could but it'd take about an hour. Pretty confident I can get there for cheaper than Alex's £5.50 though..!

Archived