Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

The Market Porter in Borough Market is a decent pub - just around the corner from London Bridge Station. There are a few others round there too.

Market Porter

Good shout. Great pub, plenty of outdoor drinking space and next to Borough Market for excellent food.

Plus it's on the road used in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels where Eddie lives.

I think it's Overground from London Bridge but don't quote me on that.

:thumbup:

Tube to Kings Cross, Kings Cross to South Bermondsey is overground. I'm sure someone said South Bermondsey tube station is about 25 minutes away.

:thumbup:

Tube to Kings Cross, Kings Cross to South Bermondsey is overground. I'm sure someone said South Bermondsey tube station is about 25 minutes away.

lol

Your right there bert. NAT! :giggle:

Tube from Kings Cross/St Pancras to LONDON BRIDGE. Where you get the overground train to South Bermondsey, direct walkway into the away end from there.

lol

Your right there bert. NAT! :giggle:

Tube from Kings Cross/St Pancras to LONDON BRIDGE. Where you get the overground train to South Bermondsey, direct walkway into the away end from there.

I knew what I meant. lol.

I even gave AFIE the :thumbup: just got my train stations mixed up!

I will get a lift to st pancras .... Then buy at tube ticket to south berm which will hopefully cost less then a tenner.;) i would also like the be on the train with leicester fans so which ones everyone getting ??

Travelcard - £5.50 for Zones 1&2

Archived