Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

:thumbup:

You can go for the Tube station if you fancy, it just means you get a 25 minute walk to the ground, where as South Bermondsey overground has a 30 second walk to the ground.

So that's Stanmore - London Bridge TUBE!

on to London Bridge TRAIN to South Bermondsey TRAIN!

Correct? I think it's fair to say Stanmore to Landaan Bridge would be some arse-pain of a trip. Defo needs breaking up.

I'd rather avoid the 25 minute walk around South East London. :sweating:

Correct? I think it's fair to say Stanmore to Landaan Bridge would be some arse-pain of a trip. Defo needs breaking up.

That's right mate.

We have been allocated 2150 tickets for the above match.

Tickets go on sale for this game as follows;

Monday 2nd March - STH Priority One

Tuesday 3rd March - STH Priority Two

Weds 4th March- STH Priority Three

Thursday 5th March- Members

Friday 6th March - General sale

Tickets are priced as follows;

Adults £20.00

Over 65's £13.00

Under 16's £11.00

Under 12's £8.00

Fox Travel will depart from the stadium at 9.30am, priced as follows;

Adult Season Ticket Holder £14.00

Senior Season Ticket Holder £12.00

Under 16 Season Ticket Holder £12.00

Adult £16.00

Senior £14.00

Under 16 £14.00

It's a shame about the lack of Student prices.

That's the one :thumbup:

We'll hit the later one.

After all, who's going to take silly pictures of a drunken Chunk if i'm not there?

At least call him "drunk Chunk"!

It appears I now have a uni invitation day at Lincoln. Awkward. Hopefully going sheffield on Sunday will make my mind up as it's my 1st choice though so I needent attend this one.

Lincoln is a cracking Uni, so glad I chose that over NTU :thumbup:

Lincoln is a cracking Uni, so glad I chose that over NTU :thumbup:

I know yeah, I went up the other saturday when you all went Northampton, looked lovely set on the river and that, city centre very close and just a really good feel about the place.

It's the course though, the one I want is at Hallam so if it's all good on Sunday I'll commit to there.

I know yeah, I went up the other saturday when you all went Northampton, looked lovely set on the river and that, city centre very close and just a really good feel about the place.

It's the course though, the one I want is at Hallam so if it's all good on Sunday I'll commit to there.

Hallam is right near the station isn't? The only thing that annoys me about Lincoln is the train line that runs through the campus and the subsequent level crossing that holds you up when you're trying to get to lectures on the other side of the tracks. Cracking place though with lovely people and the halls of residence are right on the doorstep.

Alex or anyone else in the know, if I get a tube to London Bridge then a train to South Bermondsey, this is right? :unsure:

& I can buy the train ticket from LB on the day?

Buy an offpeak Zone 1&2 card to use on the underground and the train to Bermondsey

Archived