Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

I will get a lift to st pancras .... Then buy at tube ticket to south berm which will hopefully cost less then a tenner.;) i would also like the be on the train with leicester fans so which ones everyone getting ??

A lift to st Pancras? :unsure:

In time for a Spoons breakfast?

Gonna try and make it in from Colchester for about nine.

What time you hitting London town mate? Spoons breaky in Leicester, few shots of Jager, cans for the train, spoons in London. We'll hopefully be around for 11/12, fancy a meet up again?

This could be a bit like Palace lol:thumbup::giggle::sweating:

What time you hitting London town mate? Spoons breaky in Leicester, few shots of Jager, cans for the train, spoons in London. We'll hopefully be around for 11/12, fancy a meet up again?

This could be a bit like Palace lol:thumbup::giggle::sweating:

I'll be getting there as early as possible (i.e. opening time :D ), think we're gonna have some breakfast down at the spoons on Tower Bridge Road.

Pauli songs in the pub? That's a no brainer mate, I'm in. :thumbup:

Anyone planning on Stanmore etc. Read this off a Luton fan.

Did exactly that route last season and it was a pain. The met wouldn't let anybody back on the tube at London Bridge. We were told we had to get on the overground train to Luton despite the car being parked at Stanmore. Luckily a combination of having a girl in our group and bare faced lying managed to convince the police we wernt football traffic and were infact nervous shoppers who stumbled across a bunch of nasty football fans

Anyone planning on Stanmore etc. Read this off a Luton fan.

Did exactly that route last season and it was a pain. The met wouldn't let anybody back on the tube at London Bridge. We were told we had to get on the overground train to Luton despite the car being parked at Stanmore. Luckily a combination of having a girl in our group and bare faced lying managed to convince the police we wernt football traffic and were infact nervous shoppers who stumbled across a bunch of nasty football fans

Because girls like shopping and hate football.

Carl is a sensible man. IKEA is the tenth circle of hell

It is not. You all have it wrong.

:o:angry:

You tell 'em.

And the problem is? You married a sensible bloke with his head screwed on :thumbup:

I can still change his mind.....

Archived