Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Millwall Chit-Chat

Buy an offpeak Zone 1&2 card to use on the underground and the train to Bermondsey

Tilley if you buy you ticket for Kings Cross (Next to where your train arrvies) you can get child tickets for half price without anyone checking them ;)

:P

quick m essage.....

millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Can anyone give me reassurance that there'll be some tickets available for general sale?

I'm priority 3 but my mates aren't STHs, so I've got to wait...

I was thinking that the part-timers and blanket-and-flask crew would be less likely to fancy a trip to the infamous Millwall.

Is it true that there's a further 2000 available if we want them?

quick m essage.....

millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

l

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

That made my ears hurt. >_<

Top tip for visiting: Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, Fleet Street and The Old Bank of England.

And, if I believe correctly, we are catching a train to the ground from London Bridge - then The Counting House makes a brilliant final stop.

Dammit.

12:00 opening Carl! :angry:

We need a Plan B. I am NOT going to sit around London for an hour and a half being sober.

What is the danger of these selling out a la MK Dons before Priority 3 day?

I'd say unlikely because of Millwall's 'reputation.'

Just send in an application for tickets on the Tuesday and they will sort it first thing Wednesday mo'nin. That's the plan anyway. :sweating:

I'd say unlikely because of Millwall's 'reputation.'

Just send in an application for tickets on the Tuesday and they will sort it first thing Wednesday mo'nin. That's the plan anyway. :sweating:

I will do then, thanks love.

Archived