Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

What's the view on the penalty claim?

Most blatant handball I've seen in a while. One of the Brighton players punched it away. I had a cracking view from the 5th row of the Kop too so was only about 25-30 feet away and it was directly in front of me

Most blatant handball I've seen in a while. One of the Brighton players punched it away. I had a cracking view from the 5th row of the Kop too so was only about 25-30 feet away and it was directly in front of me

I agree, I was a few rows back - it was a blatent punch, laughable. But the ref obviously didn't see it - what can you do. instant video replays? I don't think so, what comes around goes around, we'll get away with one soon.

I agree, I was a few rows back - it was a blatent punch, laughable. But the ref obviously didn't see it - what can you do. instant video replays? I don't think so, what comes around goes around, we'll get away with one soon.

You mean like Fryatt's goal against Huddersfield? That was his arm.

I thought it was a pen too, but Joe and a couple of others thought the handball was by Hobbs.

Not sure.

I definately thought it was Hobbs,

unlike the 100s of fans around me screaming for a pen :P

Think i blinked at the wrong time so didn't see it clearly.

Don't know how you saw it Stig, I thought you were gazing lovingly at a certain FT legend for most of the match.

You mean like Fryatt's goal against Huddersfield? That was his arm.

exactly.

you can't take the human element out of football, otherwise we might as well load the teams on a computer and play virtual football.

how about the penalties in the play offs against Blackburn and Swindon? and that penalty against chelsea in the cup that got danny baker the sack from the bbc. pissed off at the time, but great talking points.

and our equaliser against derby in the play offs when ewan sat on their goalie, the corner against yeovil, and mattys handball.

it's what footballs all about, celebrate it.

Archived