Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Current Favourite Songs

Calvin Harris - Im not alone............. LOVE IT!!!! :thumbup:

Not my usual sort of thing at all but I absolutely adore it and am getting my own back on the neighbours by blasting it out at regular intervals!

Oooo Bonkers too, like a bit of Dizzee when Im doing the cleaning lol

The melody is so catchy I can see it becoming a dance classic like Insomnia has.

I remember the first time I heard it, I thought the start was crap, but when the synth kicks in, totally changed my mind about it.

Calvin Harris - Im not alone............. LOVE IT!!!! :thumbup:

Not my usual sort of thing at all but I absolutely adore it and am getting my own back on the neighbours by blasting it out at regular intervals!

Oooo Bonkers too, like a bit of Dizzee when Im doing the cleaning lol

You simply have to love the Dizzeh!

List yo' current favourite songs that you're listening to most in recent times etc. However many you want, innit.

The Subways - Alright

Blink 182 - Carousel

Buckethead - Jordan

Alkaline Trio - Time to Waste

Hole - Malibu

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

John Frusciante - Carvel, Omission and Before the Beginning.

Jefferson Airlpain! Got two of their CDs. White Rabbit is too short, but it is brill! :thumbup:

Blimey! I cant believe Ive just given you a thumbs up. Never mind, soon be back to normal. :pirate:

Jefferson Airlpain! Got two of their CDs. White Rabbit is too short, but it is brill! :thumbup:

Blimey! I cant believe Ive just given you a thumbs up. Never mind, soon be back to normal. :pirate:

Hippie crap :whistle:

They're the S Club 7 of the 60's :sweating:

There's hope for me yet.

Archived