Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

Message to the mods....

It's the same story every time we put in a poor performance. I'm all for people voicing their opinons, we're never all going to agree and that's what makes the forum interesting.

BUT....there's a handful of arseholes who seem to surface in situations like this. Normally, we wouldn't hear jack shit from them (because things are going well) but they soon appear when there's a chance to spread a little vitriol.

It's not constructive criticism, it's abuse. Aimed towards the team and to fellow "normal" posters on here. So brain dead they're incapable of constructing a structured argument they resort to pathetic threats and childish name calling.

I'm sure they'll slink back under their rock, only to reappear the next time the lads don't perform to their best. Can't you just do us all a favour and ban them now so we don't have to endure this bollocks again.

Rant over. Bring on Swindon!!!! :chant:

im 100% behind the club,but your not allowed a opinion on here without the warriors ganging up on you!

I think it's the manner that it's expressed is the problem more than anything. Plus the ridiculous extremes of negativity on the basis of ONE performance!

I think it's the manner that it's expressed is the problem more than anything. Plus the ridiculous extremes of negativity on the basis of ONE performance!

Hold my hands up,im sorry m8!

Just i hate it when we play so poor on tv!My mates will say we are shit and league 1 is shit blah blah,all th cov,celtic,everton,man utd fans from work!

Just upsets me as i know we are far better than that!

Unfortunately some people are only here to wind others up and can't be constructive with anything they say.

I'm as gutted as the next man about today. I was raging leaving the ground and about broke my foot kicking everything in sight. By the time I'm home I realise it's another point towards our longterm goal, so I've calmed down.

Just i hate it when we play so poor on tv!My mates will say we are shit and league 1 is shit blah blah,all th cov,celtic,everton,man utd fans from work!

You don't need to apologise to me pal, i didn't even have you in mind when i wrote what i did. It was that hesapeepingtom pillock! :rolleyes:

Let them say it!!

Who cares what they say! We're doing well for where we put ourselves in. End of.

2 goalless draws on the spin at home, 1 against a team without a keeper for most of the second half, its understandable why people are angry

Look at the bigger picture. We're clear at the top. And staying there for the foreseeable future

Then again, we're 11 points clear - I see no reason to be angry.

Yes we are 11 points clear but we aren't playing well at home particulary.

We are clear because of the shitness of this League.

Theres very few players in our squad who i would say would be solid Championship players, Tunchev is about the only one.

Our midfield and attack were fooking shit today, you must know that :dunno:

Howard, Fryatt and Dyer IMO should go on the bench, with Gradel, Dickov/Chambers/RECALL DJ CAMPBELL FOR FOOK SAKE, up front.

There were also a lot more new fans there today who hadn't been before due to Mercury vouchers, they will not be inspired to pay full price and come back.

Our home performances have mostly been fairly shit this season.

Yes we are 11 points clear but we aren't playing well at home particulary.

We are clear because of the shitness of this League.

Theres very few players in our squad who i would say would be solid Championship players, Tunchev is about the only one.

Our midfield and attack were fooking shit today, you must know that :dunno:

Howard, Fryatt and Dyer IMO should go on the bench, with Gradel, Dickov/Chambers/RECALL DJ CAMPBELL FOR FOOK SAKE, up front.

There were also a lot more new fans there today who hadn't been before due to Mercury vouchers, they will not be inspired to pay full price and come back.

Our home performances have mostly been fairly shit this season.

Just when i thought things couldn't get any worse....along came maddog! :frusty:

But overreacting to that extent? Pull the other one.
Then again, we're 11 points clear - I see no reason to be angry.
Look at the bigger picture. We're clear at the top. And staying there for the foreseeable future

I'm not angry, personally I'm frustrated, also its not about the results the performances in both games was poor to say the least better opposition would of punished us on both occasions, do you think someone like Fergie would be happy with either of those even if Man Utd were 11 points clear? I don't. I don't expect us to win every game either, but the way we played in both games wasn't good enough, hopefully this is our bad patch and soon we'll come out the other game and pick up again

Archived