Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

Message to the mods....

just wrap it swamp donkey! im avin the last word we were shit today end of now everyone **** shut it

Are you mad because watching the match meant you missed the end of cbeebies? :dunno:

Go and sit on the naughty step and think about what you've done little man.

Yes we are 11 points clear but we aren't playing well at home particulary.

We are clear because of the shitness of this League.

Theres very few players in our squad who i would say would be solid Championship players, Tunchev is about the only one.

Our midfield and attack were fooking shit today, you must know that :dunno:

Howard, Fryatt and Dyer IMO should go on the bench, with Gradel, Dickov/Chambers/RECALL DJ CAMPBELL FOR FOOK SAKE, up front.

There were also a lot more new fans there today who hadn't been before due to Mercury vouchers, they will not be inspired to pay full price and come back.

Our home performances have mostly been fairly shit this season.

Would you say none of swanseas players are solid championship players then?

just wrap it swamp donkey! im avin the last word we were shit today end of now everyone **** shut it

For the record - and so you don't have to give it too much precious thought - I really am a psychedelically-striped bunny rabbit. :thumbup::ermm:

Wow. Were you born like that?

No, I was born 'normal'-bunny-coloured. The 'unusual' colouring/pattern randomly appeared one day when I was dropped on my head and my ears got squashed. :unsure:

Would you say none of swanseas players are solid championship players then?

I don't really follow the Championship anymore just the best League in the world, league one and the Premiership.

Im sure if i watched Swansea play, their players would have very high ability similar to that of Tunchev, or just work really hard as a team or they wouldn't be up there in the table.

Mattock, King, Oakley, Howard, Fryatt, Hayles, Henderson, Kisnorbo, Dj, all contributed to our dimise, awful performances and utimately relegation last season. The ones in bold the main ones, playing most this season.

So to suddenly believe they are capable of anything better in the Championship, i think is foolish.

These are the same players, and i can't believe they are suddenly capable of a top half/play off challenge in the Championship like Tunchev is IMO, based on a few good performances against shitty teams. King may be good enough, he barely played last season. But Tunch is just a different class.

I don't really follow the Championship anymore just the best League in the world, league one and the Premiership.

Im sure if i watched Swansea play, their players would have very high ability similar to that of Tunchev, or just work really hard as a team or they wouldn't be up there in the table.

Mattock, King, Oakley, Howard, Fryatt, Hayles, Henderson, Kisnorbo, Dj, all contributed to our dimise, awful performances and utimately relegation last season. The ones in bold the main ones, playing most this season.

So to suddenly believe they are capable of anything better in the Championship, i think is foolish.

These are the same players, and i can't believe they are suddenly capable of a top half/play off challenge in the Championship like Tunchev is IMO, based on a few good performances against shitty teams. King may be good enough, he barely played last season. But Tunch is just a different class.

This post summs up my reasoning why I can no longer argue when opposition supporters say to me "most of your fans are idiots".

This post summs up my reasoning why I can no longer argue when opposition supporters say to me "most of your fans are idiots".

Yup im representing all the idiot fans out there :P

Im such an idiotic idiot, total idiot, twat fool fickle idiot.

God this forum is so much fun :P

In the words of the joker, why so serious :D

That post was a wind up by the way like most of my posts.

I don't take this forum as seriously as most, we are fooking top of the league and on course for a quick return to the Championship which neither Forest or Leeds could do, so who fooking cares about a 0-0 draw at home to a decent side who are 5th in the League.

Shit fook fook we are going down to League 2 after only making a clean sheet and drawing against Oldham ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Yup im representing all the idiot fans out there :P

Im such an idiotic idiot, total idiot, twat fool fickle idiot.

God this forum is so much fun :P

In the words of the joker, why so serious :D

That post was a wind up by the way like most of my posts.

I don't take this forum as seriously as most, we are fooking top of the league and on course for a quick return to the Championship which neither Forest or Leeds could do, so who fooking cares about a 0-0 draw at home to a decent side who are 5th in the League.

Shit fook fook we are going down to League 2 after only making a clean sheet and drawing against Oldham ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

If you think I let this place wind me up, or I take it in any way seriously then you are sadly mistaken.

Archived