Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevie909

Disgrace

Wish I could. Too late now, though.. :(

But I can understand why others wouldn't bother wasting time and money on these useless fcukwits..

If it's such a fooking bore, why the fook do you persist on coming yourself? Support the team for crying out loud!

If it's such a fooking bore, why the fook do you persist on coming yourself? Support the team for crying out loud!

I do that through the purchase of my season ticket - the one which our dear club is demanding I renew within the next five weeks or I'll face an increase of up to 15%.

Yesterday's game was a reminder of just how dire we were last season in the Championship, and are likely to be again should we return there.

The likes of Forest and Cov are hardly going to be quaking in their boots. :(

I do that through the purchase of my season ticket - the one which our dear club is demanding I renew within the next five weeks or I'll face an increase of up to 15%.

Yesterday's game was a reminder of just how dire we were last season in the Championship, and are likely to be again should we return there.

Get off the next season hobby horse - do you really think we'll have the same team? And it's not like there's anyone up there performing consistently.

The same Coventry team who finished a point above us last season?

The same Forest team who lost EIGHT times in this division last season and ended up with 82 points (a total we could beat comfortably without winning another game this season)

You are showing your true colours I see......a fickle f**kwit of a fan.

Tell you what don't bother coming to watch the City with that attitude.

What a t**t :angry:

Can you imagine how the players feel getting booed as soon as they don't win? I'd be fuming if I was a player, even the best teams/players in the world have a few games like that in a season.

The funny thing is, if we'd scrambled a late goal in, no one would be saying anything about the bad performance.

I missed the game last night, was it really that bad?

Top of the League, and quite frankly that will more than do for me, especially considering how long it took the likes for Forest to get out of this league. It could have been another nightmare year this year but I'm as happy as a pig in sh*t at the moment.

Anyone that expects a load of under-21 Premiership reserve players to play amazing football week in week out is deluded.

I'm going to the Swindon game next week, driving up from London, and only thing that will ruin the game for me is the moaning that you can hear all round our ground. Or will they all be singing Matty's praise when he adds to his incredible goal tally?

Can you imagine how the players feel getting booed as soon as they don't win? I'd be fuming if I was a player, even the best teams/players in the world have a few games like that in a season.

The funny thing is, if we'd scrambled a late goal in, no one would be saying anything about the bad performance.

Isn't it about time the supporters who travel to aways week in week out deserve a bit of respect? This season hardly makes up for the shite people had to travel to and get our dinner served to and then the players walking off without clapping the fans?

They are just there to do their job and pick up £££ every week.

Fryatt is too greedy for my liking. At least Ebanks-Blake is proven in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Erm, I was being sarcastic when I said what I said...

People are too quick to jump on people's backs when the slightest thing goes wrong. Fryatt actually has many assists this season. Shows how greedy he is don't it??

Correct. I booed last season, but IMO it was justified, The players surely realized we were playing shite, losing, e.t.c, if not they were unbelievably thick, IMO or how in my mentality last season if I was playing in that team i'd hear booing and want to prove people wrong, push on and try my hardest, maybe they were maybe they just weren't good enough.

This season we're playing good (Well ok) but we are winning, we are 11 points clear, only lost 2 all season, we're not going to win every game, we're not going to play brilliant every game, but if I was playing in this team and hear booing i'd think "What the fook have we got to do? Why do we even bother?!"

Archived