Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

Stringer - Annoying or not?

His long shouts/screams when we score  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is he annoying?

• Yes
    • No

I have not found him annoying until today, i think he thought he was still commentating for mk dons. When decisions went against mk, it wasn't the problem he was trying to be fair but the passion and anger towards the ref when he did not give mk the correct decisions got me a bit pissed :@

Even though he said the free-kick for our equaliser should never have been given? :rolleyes:

Stringer's also extremely fickle - far worse than anyone on here. He spent the last ten minutes of the game (before stoppage time) saying how the game was lost and wondering if the wheels of our title challenge were beginning to come off.

I know the match must have been a little strange for him, returning to one of his former stamping grounds, but this was not one one of his better matches.

I enjoy his commentary when I'm not at the match, if we all want to reminisce about being annoyed, just think back to the halcyon days of Jon Barber

Archived