Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Hereford.

Exactly what I plan to do also, Just praying JBF or others I know who don't get to aways get St's!

I've already done it and got someone as a priority 1 for next season.

I still have the tickets, so I could bend people's ear elsewhere.

Sometimes it's not what ya know, it's who ya know.

Direct from the Hereford OS:

Tickets for Saturday's game against Leicester City will now be available on the day of the game for Hereford United supporters only...

Hereford United supporters can now pay on the day at the turnstiles. However, the Blackfriars terrace, which is normally for home supporters, will be unavailable as Leicester City has been allocated this.

All areas of the ground are still available. with availability limited in A BLOCK.

NO TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE ON SATURDAY FOR LEICESTER CITY SUPPORTERS.

I wonder what our allocation actually is because we have got one and a half stands, which is more than any other team has received this year. If we just had the Cargill Stand allocation (normal quota), it would be 1,400. However, according to the Hereford OS, we have the entire Blackfriars Stand (normally only half is used as an overspill). It will be interesting to know. Any thoughts?

Direct from the Hereford OS:

Tickets for Saturday's game against Leicester City will now be available on the day of the game for Hereford United supporters only...

Hereford United supporters can now pay on the day at the turnstiles. However, the Blackfriars terrace, which is normally for home supporters, will be unavailable as Leicester City has been allocated this.

All areas of the ground are still available. with availability limited in A BLOCK.

NO TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE ON SATURDAY FOR LEICESTER CITY SUPPORTERS.

I wonder what our allocation actually is because we have got one and a half stands, which is more than any other team has received this year. If we just had the Cargill Stand allocation (normal quota), it would be 1,400. However, according to the Hereford OS, we have the entire Blackfriars Stand (normally only half is used as an overspill). It will be interesting to know. Any thoughts?

Maybe they just need the extra space for segregation because we're all such MASSIVE hooligans. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you'll be slumming next season. I guess you'll need to get used to it Alex.

Nah, I'm going to give my ticket stubs to a season ticket holder who never goes to away games so they get priority one and I can use it to get tickets. KEEN. I'm thinking Raj. I will discuss this with him on Monday.

NEVER??? :angry:

I went to MK Dons and im going tomorrow!!!

But apart from that you are right!!!

I'll do ANYTHING for you by the way..... :unsure:

Got my tickets.

Downside is ive got to drive to Leicester from here to pick them up, then to drive to hereford from there.

Hereford to my house is 90 miles.

My house to Leicester to Hereford 150 miles. What a load of shite.

Nope, we'll be on the one before that. 8.22 from South Wigston to Brum and then Hereford for 11.20 or so.

Which pub are people aiming for?

Going to go in the barrells on st owen st as it does good real ales but not a clue where the favoured pubs are for the away fans.

Archived