Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Ol' Bob

MTV Greatest Album Ever....WTF

1. MICHAEL JACKSON - THRILLER

2. CRAIG DAVID - BORN TO DO IT ??????

3. GUNS 'N' ROSES - APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION

4. RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER

5. NIRVANA - NEVERMIND

6. OASIS - (WHAT'S THE STORY) MORNING GLORY?

7. OASIS - DEFINITELY MAYBE

8. U2 - THE JOSHUA TREE

9. ARCTIC MONKEYS - WHATEVER PEOPLE SAY I AM, THAT'S WHAT I'M NOT

10. AMY WINEHOUSE - BACK TO BLACK

“To come just behind the king of pop is incredibly flattering, because you know what I grew up listening to that guy’s music.

“To know that it was a vote across the board as apposed to people who just listen to RnB or hip hop music is wicked. Joshua Tree by U2 is in there- I mean there are some massive albums in there.”

Asked why he thinks Born To Do It connects with people he revealed: “I guess looking back in hindsight it was a real movement at that period of time… It was just an absolute phenomenon.”

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

craigdavidboselecta.jpg

I saw this yesterday and couldn't believe it!!

must be some sort of facebook group or something that have voted for this I mean bigger than Guns and Roses who sold out huge stadiums all over the world and Nirvana a band that changed music or even def/maybe

Craig David the second best album of the last 25 years :crylaugh:

Oh look at the only band to have TWO ALBUMS in the top 10. Yeah Oasis aren't popular are they Shandypants ?

No one's denying that they're popular.

Doesn't stop them being crap though.

(After their 1st album, anyhow.)

Oh look at the only band to have TWO ALBUMS in the top 10. Yeah Oasis aren't popular are they Shandypants ?

um, yeah, but look at the company they are keeping - you can see what sort of people voted for this...

i mean, aren't you a little concerned that there's no stone roses in there for example.

i've seen some bad 'greatest album' lists before but this is staggeringly poor...

Before I opened this thread I predicted Nevermind to be number one.... very surprised that Jackson was there.. hey ho... MTV is largely shite anyway IMO every other record is Beyonce :angry:

Oasis should be there for definately maybe and most of them are GOOD albums but the best ever??? Not so sure. I suppose its all a matter of taste.

WHERES RICK ASTLEY???!!!!!! :D

Whats the problem with this...

:unsure:

Well Im over 40 so think shes shite.... mind you so do all my kids (Ive done something right!) like I said its all a matter of taste. She grates on me big time but I appreciate a lot of ppl like her. :unsure:

Archived