Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Southend Ticket For Sale/Wanted

with the news of southend tickets selling out i can say i have 1 for sale. i was just going to return it but if anyone is willing to come to Syston to pick up that'd make life easier for me.

im only asking £20 thats face value

it is just ONE adult ticket.

first to pm can have if genuine.

If you can't get anyone to collect, could I be first on the 'could it be posted?l list, as its 150 miles away and my car just went tits up so can't really get to syston in time

Ultra was first to pm me so he's got first dibbs but if he cant collect i'll have you down as seconds. that cool?

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd tickets someone please dont go... lol:(

Should have got them before they sold out on Monday. I mean, many of us didn't expect them to last until after Priority 3 day, but for them to last until 4 days after General Sale was a big surprise. You really should have taken advantage of that.

Should have got them before they sold out on Monday. I mean, many of us didn't expect them to last until after Priority 3 day, but for them to last until 4 days after General Sale was a big surprise. You really should have taken advantage of that.

Are you shitting me... some c*** bag has been telling me porky pies.

yeah its no good telling me now lol.. ive got hotel and everything booked.. looking forward to the night out too :)

sorry i cant help you Ultra was first to pm as i stated in first post and he's fetching it tonight.

hope you get a ticket though and we all have a great time near the seaside!

Which only makes it even more gutting I screwed up on more occasions!

sorry i cant help you Ultra was first to pm as i stated in first post and he's fetching it tonight.

hope you get a ticket though and we all have a great time near the seaside!

Sorted. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm sure the trek will be worth it.

Archived