Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

who will stay up in the prem ?

who will stay up in the prem ?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. who will stay up in the prem ?

• southampton
    • crystal palace
    • west brom
    • norwich

I hope its WBA as i like Norwich (i have some family from there plus i was mascot for us Vs Norwich about 10 years ago) and also like to see soton do well (prob from days of Matt Le Tiss) and Palace well i aint fussed. So it will be Norwich! final answer norwich to stay up

I think it will be Southampton, just for the record ive never liked WBA, my reckoning is that if they were a kid at school, they would be the trampy one. ;)

I think it will be Southampton

I want it to be West Brom (just to escape having been bottom at Christmas)

I think it will be Southampton, just for the record ive never liked WBA, my reckoning is that if they were a kid at school, they would be the trampy one. ;)

101913[/snapback]

Good way to put it. Just a shame if you were the trampy one at school!(not that i am)

anyone of four. I have no idea. West Brom the least likely though.

102051[/snapback]

You should try a bit harder to stop posting risky and controversial posts MON ;)

anyone of four. I have no idea. West Brom the least likely though.

102051[/snapback]

You should try a bit harder to stop posting risky and controversial posts MON ;)

102053[/snapback]

Splinters in his arse.

Hopefully its Southampton, its further to travel than the other 3 grounds.

102064[/snapback]

Very good point :thumbup:

I hope Southampton go down, just for the fact that it's not the same clubs coming back down. I'd prefer West Brom to stay up cause they've been playing good football recently, can't see it happening though, they'll need to pick up points against Arsenal and Man U, which is unlikely. I don't mind Norwich though either.

I think it will be Palace to stay up, i treckon they will beat Southampton this week and that'll pretty much be it.

Archived