Guest Chocolate Teapot Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Oakley's great Not only is he a bloody good captain, he's a bloody babe too! It's like a huge bonus!! Just asking but... Did anyone else look at his bum when he bent over to like move the ball at one point in the match last night? For me last night just got better and better! :laugh: yes, but not on purpose.
lou Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Oh yeah! I forgot about that thread! I might put that in there in a minute! I bet loads of you blokes would confess to looking at it I mean who wouldn't want to look at it? :laugh: Ermm me for one I can think of one or two blokes that would like to look at it though
Koke Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Oakley's great Not only is he a bloody good captain, he's a bloody babe too! It's like a huge bonus!! Just asking but... Did anyone else look at his bum when he bent over to like move the ball at one point in the match last night? For me last night just got better and better! :laugh: Matt Oakley is the best looking lad in our squad. Michael Morrison coming a close second. He didn't look this good in his 20's, I guess its true men age better than women.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Matt Oakley is the best looking lad in our squad. Michael Morrison coming a close second. He didn't look this good in his 20's, I guess its true men age better than women. Oh my God you think the same as me!! Matt Oakley is the best!! Michael Morrison is second but he looks like a male model to me! And Maxie Gradel has got the cutest little baby face!
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 Oh my God you think the same as me!! Matt Oakley is the best!! Michael Morrison is second but he looks like a male model to me! And Maxie Gradel has got the cutest little baby face! I think we should get amy to rate all our new signings next season . I certainly didnt see this thread going this way
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 I think we should get amy to rate all our new signings next season .I certainly didnt see this thread going this way Yeah too right! I'll happily watch a load of fitties playing football! :laugh: I might do that actually now you've said it I'll have my own little thread where I can rate all the new players on their looks I wouldn't complain at looking at loads of (mostly) nice blokes! :laugh:
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 Thats that sorted then . Captain Fantastic To be fair, after all amy has said, thats not a very flattering photo of matt is it
StanSP Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Surprised nothing has been said about Tunchev's dashing looks. That sexgod deserves some credit!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Captain Fantastic Whatta babe! I got a better picture than that though! How sexy does he look there It's soo sexy it's my wallpaper on my laptop
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 anyone got a cold shower for amy??? Why would I need a cold shower? :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Surprised nothing has been said about Tunchev's dashing looks.That sexgod deserves some credit! He's alright I wouldn't call him a sex god though :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 You seem to be getting a bit hot over Oakley . I know I always do when there is a mention of him or if I see him! :laugh: I think I annoy my dad with it sometimes :laugh: Like in the shop yesterday with that cardboard cut out of him I wanted to take it home :laugh:
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 , unfortunately he has a fit wife and two kids amy, so the cardboards probably the best you can hope for
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 , unfortunately he has a fit wife and two kids amy, so the cardboards probably the best you can hope for I know he does I was enough jealous the day I found that out, pure gutted! :laugh: Can you buy they cardboard cut outs? I'll buy one!! And well I'm sure there will be many more fitties coming to Leicester who won't have WAGs (I hope )
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 I know he does I was enough jealous the day I found that out, pure gutted! :laugh:Can you buy they cardboard cut outs? I'll buy one!! And well I'm sure there will be many more fitties coming to Leicester who won't have WAGs (I hope ) Thats ambition for you . Aspiring to be a wag . Love it.
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 Thats ambition for you . Aspiring to be a wag . Love it. You werent one of the girls singing get your balls out for the girls yesterday were u??
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Thats ambition for you . Aspiring to be a wag . Love it. :laugh: I'm not really aspiring to be a wag but I wouldn't complain if I ended up being one! Who wouldn't want to be with a fit footballer!! I'd be at the games all the time I would
lou Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 , unfortunately he has a fit wife and two kids amy, so the cardboards probably the best you can hope for We saw his wife a few weeks ago at the Carlisle game and were really pleased to see she was a "normal" woman... not a peroxide blonde plastered in make up looking down her nose at everyone else. She was brunette with not a scrap of make up, hair looking a mess, looking flustered tryin to get 2 small kids out of the car and wearing grey trousers and boots that had seen better days! I liked her! More to the point I liked him for not marrying a blonde WAG
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 You werent one of the girls singing get your balls out for the girls yesterday were u?? No, I never heard any girls singing that! I would of joined in!! Oh my God imagine if they actually did get their balls out in all!
AjcW Posted 25 April 2009 Author Posted 25 April 2009 No, I never heard any girls singing that! I would of joined in!!Oh my God imagine if they actually did get their balls out in all! I would prefer not to imagine that to be honest amy .
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 I would prefer not to imagine that to be honest amy . Why not!?!? I'd be like wahey!!! I might even of got my phone out and took a few sneaky pix :laugh:
The Reverend Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Captain Fantastic Am i the only one that thinks thats Alan Partridge 10 years ago without the hair?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.