AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Facepalm. What? :laugh: Calm her down Nuss. What am I too much for you or summat? :laugh:She's 15! Yeah so he's got nothing I ain't seen before!! And from Bristol! What's that supposed to mean?!?!
Joe. Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 :laugh: She's 15! And from Bristol! What's that supposed to mean?!?! Yeah so he's got nothing I ain't seen before!!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I think that's a sufficient explanation. Good point! But I've just made myself sound really bad now :laugh: I'm not really!!
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 What? :laugh: What am I too much for you or summat? Yeah so he's got nothing I ain't seen before!! What's that supposed to mean?!?! :laugh:! Good lord.
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 My ego has gone up 10 fold in this thread. I'm here to bring it down: She also said this to Nussul.
Samilktray Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I'm here to bring it down:She also said this to Nussul. Well. You cock.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I'm here to bring it down:She also said this to Nussul. What did I say to him?
Samilktray Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I now know at least 1 person who wants to sleep with me.
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I now know at least 1 person who wants to sleep with me. :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 What didn't you say to him? :laugh: I ain't said nothing like that to him! Just friendly I am I now know at least 1 person who wants to sleep with me. Who's that then? :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Tilley. :laugh: I was about to say that I didn't think that I'd mentioned anything about this!!
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 Im so proud i started this thread... i think we should show it to Matt. Just to show how here at foxestalk we like to get amazingly off topic .
Tilley Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Im so proud i started this thread... i think we should show it to Matt. Just to show how here at foxestalk we like to get amazingly off topic . I'll tell him to have a look next time I see him.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Im so proud i started this thread... i think we should show it to Matt. Just to show how here at foxestalk we like to get amazingly off topic . Sorry about that everyone! I don't know how I manages it half the time!
lavrentis Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Sorry about that everyone! I don't know how I manages it half the time! I dont mind. Funnier than other things on here
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 thats what i said earlier i think we should consider "Amys alternative match report thread" like the alternative queens speach :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I dont mind. Funnier than other things on here Thanks I'm glad I entertain you all!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.