Cobbo Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 He's cracking. Great ability on the ball and good leadership. As davieg mentioned, he was an absolute giant vs Leeds. Throwing himself into every challenge. A great season.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Isn't he club captain this year.And Oakley is vice captain? Not sure. Next year. Still no clue. To be honest I'd prefer Oakley to Clemence to be captain any day! I hope Oakley's captain next season or I'll be pure gutted :laugh:
StanSP Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 So will Clemence be Captain next year I hope not. Oakley should remain captain, with Howard as VC
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I hope not. Oakley should remain captain, with Howard as VC I agree!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I loves this thread! And I bet you're all excited now to see my 'Rate the fitty footballers' thread next season! Can't wait
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 I loves this thread! And I bet you're all excited now to see my 'Rate the fitty footballers' thread next season! Can't wait .... lets just hope for your sake we dont sign anyone from http://www.uglyfootballers.com/
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 .... lets just hope for your sake we dont sign anyone from http://www.uglyfootballers.com/ I hope not! I'll cry if any of them have one eyebrow like that Boswinga from Chelsea!! It scares me! :laugh: We need some more babes on this team!
lou Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Personally I couldnt give a shit what they look like as long as they are decent players.
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 Personally I couldnt give a shit what they look like as long as they are decent players. lou amy is only having a laugh, it will be nice to lighten up this forum for a change.
C-man Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I hope not! I'll cry if any of them have one eyebrow like that Boswinga from Chelsea!! It scares me! :laugh: We need some more babes on this team! Shingles and Nussul not good enough to look at?
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 lou amy is only having a laugh, it will be nice to lighten up this forum for a change. Shingles and Nussul not good enough to look at? :laugh: Ummm They're not exactly Oakley lookalikes tho are they Not that they're bad or anything NSLL is cute and Shingler is in all I don't think anyone can beat Oakley... Oakley lookalike anyone? :laugh:
lou Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 lou amy is only having a laugh, it will be nice to lighten up this forum for a change. Hence I put a thumbs up Sorry I thought the forum was open for people to express their opinions - my mistake.
Salieri Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 lou amy is only having a laugh, it will be nice to lighten up this forum for a change. Boy you've got it bad! You got her number yet? Good luck.
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 your funny. Im only saying people take thing to seriously on here sometimes ey.
Salieri Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 your funny. Im only saying people take thing to seriously on here sometimes ey. Aye you're right there mate, i'm only messing with ya
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 Aye you're right there mate, i'm only messing with ya i know its good ey people having a bit of a laugh for a change, after all that part timers business.
lou Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Boy you've got it bad! You got her number yet? Good luck. My thoughts exactly Not unless he looks like Matt Oakley he wont have, eh Amy? Now Im off to find some grown ups........
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 My thoughts exactly Not unless he looks like Matt Oakley he wont have, eh Amy? Now Im off to find some grown ups........ www.adultfriendfinder.com there you go, that should help you.
Salieri Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 www.adultfriendfinder.com there you go, that should help you. Some quality webcam based action on there!
Fox92 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 To be honest I'd prefer Oakley to Clemence to be captain any day! I hope Oakley's captain next season or I'll be pure gutted :laugh: Me too
Corky Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Oakley is a fine player- when's he on form and confident he dominates the play and is a joy to watch. A good captain too. Had a very good season and hopefully will have another next year.
AoWW Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I loves this thread! And I bet you're all excited now to see my 'Rate the fitty footballers' thread next season! Can't wait Can I contribute to it please?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.