Guest Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 thats what i said earlier i think we should consider "Amys alternative match report thread" like the alternative queens speach :laugh: I can see it now.... "Oooh great tackle! No I didn't mean it like that, oh actually, yes I did"
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 thats what i said earlier i think we should consider "Amys alternative match report thread" like the alternative queens speach :laugh: Waheyy!! Yeah too right I'll have me own little thread! It'll be like the thread you've all been waiting for
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I can see it now...."Oooh great tackle! No I didn't mean it like that, oh actually, yes I did" :laugh: I wouldn't be suprised if I said summat like that actually!!
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 I can see it now...."Oooh great tackle! No I didn't mean it like that, oh actually, yes I did" .... I dont think your being crude enough..... "What a shot from oakley.... hit me straight in my face"
Joe. Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 .... I dont think your being crude enough..... "What a shot from oakley.... hit me straight in my face" That's only Nussul's to claim.
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 .... I dont think your being crude enough..... "What a shot from oakley.... hit me straight in my face" ... :laugh:!
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 ... :laugh:! am i right in thinking you just laughed at one of my jokes lildave. Im actually happy about that you usually hate everything i say
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 .... I dont think your being crude enough..... "What a shot from oakley.... hit me straight in my face" :laugh: That would be rather sexy wouldn't it? He must like it rough
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 :laugh: That would be rather sexy wouldn't it?He must like it rough Lmfaoo :laugh: I'm soo dumb I only just got that!! Ignore what I said before
AjcW Posted 26 April 2009 Author Posted 26 April 2009 :laugh: That would be rather sexy wouldn't it?He must like it rough Oh dear god.
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 am i right in thinking you just laughed at one of my jokes lildave. Im actually happy about that you usually hate everything i say I call 'em as I see 'em. :laugh: That would be rather sexy wouldn't it?He must like it rough Do you even think about what you're saying?!
Craig Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Lmfaoo :laugh: I'm soo dumbyoung I only just got that!!Ignore what I said before
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Do you even think about what you're saying?! Noo! :laugh: I just say it and then I realise what I've actually said after!! :laugh:
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 What does being young have to do with anything? It ain't stopped me! :laugh:
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 What does being young have to do with anything? It ain't stopped me! :laugh: Your family must be so proud.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Your family must be so proud. Oh yeah course they are! <_< They're proud of everything else just not that... I'm not as bad as I've made myself sound though!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Sorry everyone I'm such a d***head at times...
Craig Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 What does being young have to do with anything? It ain't stopped me! :laugh: I meant you're all young and innocent as opposed to 'dumb', so wouldn't have totally understood it instantly.
Mr Happy Posted 27 April 2009 Posted 27 April 2009 I was going to congradulate Oakley on his fantastic performance for us this season as captain but apparantly i'm in the wrong thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.