Guest Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 No, I never heard any girls singing that! I would of joined in!!Oh my God imagine if they actually did get their balls out in all! As much as I love to ogle fit blokes, they are far more sexier with their genitalia covered up than on show.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Am i the only one that thinks thats Alan Partridge 10 years ago without the hair? That's an insult to Oakley's fittiness! As much as I love to ogle fit blokes, they are far more sexier with their genitalia covered up than on show. And I know what you mean! :laugh: But it would still be nice I've got to say!
CosbehFox Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Him and King are brilliant together, I think anyways. As seen last night. Oaks rises to the occasion. When he's good, he's very good ala Millwall away and Leeds at hum.
davieG Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 I know he does I was enough jealous the day I found that out, pure gutted! :laugh: Can you buy they cardboard cut outs? I'll buy one!! And well I'm sure there will be many more fitties coming to Leicester who won't have WAGs (I hope ) Send a letter to Mandaric asking if you can have it when they've finished with it. I used to have a cardboard cut out of World Cup Willie back in the days!
CosbehFox Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Am i the only one that thinks thats Alan Partridge 10 years ago without the hair? Yes, I said the same recently. Looks like a more smart dressed Steve Coogan.
lou Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Am i the only one that thinks thats Alan Partridge 10 years ago without the hair? Oh My God thats brillant! Ive never seen it before but now Ive seen this hahahahha!! I cant say Id wanna look at any of our players bits either to be honest... I just go to watch the football
lou Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 As seen last night. Oaks rises to the occasion. When he's good, he's very good ala Millwall away and Leeds at hum. Oh Lord youre gonna get Amy going again with that remark! She'll need oxygen
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Send a letter to Mandaric asking if you can have it when they've finished with it.I used to have a cardboard cut out of World Cup Willie back in the days! Yeah maybe I will :laugh: As seen last night. Oaks rises to the occasion. When he's good, he's very good ala Millwall away and Leeds at hum. Well! I'm sure he does!! But thats obviously depending on the 'occasion'
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Oh Lord youre gonna get Amy going again with that remark! She'll need oxygen :laugh: :laugh: I'm not that bad am I?
Joe. Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 He's been a great captain for us and has overall had a very good season. He's chipped in with his faor share of goals and assists, as well as getting stuck in for the team when it mattered. I'll be the first to admit I had my doubts about him going into this season because I didn't feel he gave what he could in the relegation season from the Championship, but he's certainly redeemed himself this year. One of the players I actually have a lot of faith in for next season, I hope he doesn't prove me wrong.
Guest Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 I'll be the first to admit I had my doubts about him going into this season because I didn't feel he gave what he could in the relegation season from the Championship, but he's certainly redeemed himself this year. This makes me wonder what was going on behind the scenes, and how much relegation was due to the manager.
davieG Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 This makes me wonder what was going on behind the scenes, and how much relegation was due to the manager. Holloway was so far out of his depth!
Cropwellfox Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Oakley was on the pitch at Southampton today, helping with the fund raising efforts down there. Top bloke. Good to see there are still players who do care about clubs and supporters they have played for.
iancognito Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Our delivery driver at work is a MASSIVE Derby fan and he was low for weeks after we got Howard and Oakley. I couldn't understand it at first because for the last half of last season they were crap. All he kept saying was "Give them time, Matt's a midfield general, we should never have got rid" and "Howard will be your player of the season". I can understand everything he was saying and why he was and still is so down about losing them both together. I hope Oakley & King keep their places next season. Both of them seem to know the way forwards and the thought of "The Crab" returning from injury and fooking that up is scary.
Guest Chocolate Teapot Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 We saw his wife a few weeks ago at the Carlisle game and were really pleased to see she was a "normal" woman... not a peroxide blonde plastered in make up looking down her nose at everyone else. She was brunette with not a scrap of make up, hair looking a mess, looking flustered tryin to get 2 small kids out of the car and wearing grey trousers and boots that had seen better days! I liked her! More to the point I liked him for not marrying a blonde WAG Oakley is an absolutely first class bloke by all accounts, was studying to be an architect at Southampton and owns a share in a vineyard, doesn't sound like your average footballer!
Koke Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Yeah, saw Oakley's wife on Sky and she said a few words. Kudos to Oakley for marrying a decent down to earth family woman, rather than a high maintenance materialistic bimbo.
Bert Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 A lot of people seem to forget that at the start of last season, Oakley was the captain of a (then) Premiership club and was at one stage their top scorer too. If a player is managed in the right way, their quality will show through. Someone once said, "form is temporary, class is permanent".
Koke Posted 25 April 2009 Posted 25 April 2009 Most people was just surprised that they were willing to let him go to us so easily at 500k. Especially considering that they knew they'd get relegated in January.
Joes_XR3i Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Yeah, saw Oakley's wife on Sky and she said a few words. Kudos to Oakley for marrying a decent down to earth family woman, rather than a high maintenance materialistic bimbo. So I gather she is still worth a poke then
Fox92 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Heard his interview on the radio yesterday and he said that he bamed himself for relegation to this division because, coming from a Premiership club he should of saved us! And despite the odd game where he hasn't performed, in general, he has been quality and indispensible to us this year. Well done on him with the captains armband this year and well done on his goals he scored. Congratulations Matt, you are a legend my son!
Fox92 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Isn't he club captain this year. And Oakley is vice captain? Not sure. Next year. Still no clue.
C-man Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 This makes me wonder what was going on behind the scenes, and how much relegation was due to the manager. Well, when Birch interviewed him on the pitch on Friday, he said '...we have a great manager...' I think that says something about last year's management.
pooleyLCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 The creator of alot of our goals fantastic player
SamL Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Well, I thought there would be a lot more criticism in this thread. Fortunately there isn't. I've been impressed with Oakley this year, he's weighed in with some important goals and also commanded a youthful and inexperienced midfield well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.