AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 My thoughts exactly Not unless he looks like Matt Oakley he wont have, eh Amy? Now Im off to find some grown ups........ Well maybe not unless he's bloody nice!! Nussul, your bird's gone crazy. What? :laugh: I ain't his bird am I? And how have I gone crazy? :laugh: Can I contribute to it please? Yeah I think it should be like a girl's thread There's enough bloody threads on this form where all you blokes get to talk about bloody celebrity milfs and other stuff like that! :laugh: It's time us girls had a thread to oggle at some fitty footballers!! Bring on the fitties!!
Corky Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Yeah I think it should be like a girl's thread There's enough bloody threads on this form where all you blokes get to talk about bloody celebrity milfs and other stuff like that! :laugh: It's time us girls had a thread to oggle at some fitty footballers!! Bring on the fitties!! You ladies had quite enough ogling on Friday night. You got Gerry Taggart!
AoWW Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Yeah I think it should be like a girl's thread There's enough bloody threads on this form where all you blokes get to talk about bloody celebrity milfs and other stuff like that! :laugh: It's time us girls had a thread to oggle at some fitty footballers!! Bring on the fitties!! Wait till I start my 'Wimbledon Talent' thread.
Corky Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Wait till I start my 'Wimbledon Talent' thread. It's MK Dons now
Corky Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 We saw his wife a few weeks ago at the Carlisle game and were really pleased to see she was a "normal" woman... not a peroxide blonde plastered in make up looking down her nose at everyone else. She was brunette with not a scrap of make up, hair looking a mess, looking flustered tryin to get 2 small kids out of the car and wearing grey trousers and boots that had seen better days! I liked her! More to the point I liked him for not marrying a blonde WAG You remember Suzy Walker as well then?
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 You ladies had quite enough ogling on Friday night.You got Gerry Taggart! No we didn't! Us girls never get enough ogling!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Wait till I start my 'Wimbledon Talent' thread. Waheyy! I'm sure they're very talented :laugh:
AoWW Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Ill get naked for her to oggle at me. Didn't she mention "fitty" though? *runs.... hides*
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Kinell Amy.You're turning the forum gay. How dare you Ash!! I'm enough nice to you and you have the cheek to say I'm making the forum gay!! Well Ash warning you in advance... That hug is no longer a hug, it's now a kick in the balls I'm afraid! Ill get naked for her to oggle at me. Waheyy!!! Go on then
Samilktray Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Didn't she mention "fitty" though? *runs.... hides* Im a fine specimen.
Asha Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 How dare you Ash!! I'm enough nice to you and you have the cheek to say I'm making the forum gay!! Well Ash warning you in advance...That hug is no longer a hug, it's now a kick in the balls I'm afraid! Kinky.
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Didn't she mention "fitty" though? *runs.... hides* Good point ... Only joking! Well you never know what he has to offer!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Im a fine specimen. Well I think you should show me just so I can make sure of this!
AMYB101_LCFC Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 I feel like a piece of meat now. Awww!! You're not a piece of meat! You have a piece of meat between you're legs though don't you? Sorry
lildave3 Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 Ill get naked for her to oggle at me. :laugh: She's 15!
Samilktray Posted 26 April 2009 Posted 26 April 2009 And from Bristol! Relax, im not getting naked! The internets so serious these days, god fucking sake.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.